Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH effects, how soon?

Hello am new to the site and this is my first post. Am 39 and have just started my very first course of HGH (hygetropin) my first two weeks I used 4iu split into 2 doses am and pm I am now into my 3rd week and have gone straight upto 8iu a day split into am and pm. I wanted to know when and if the side effects would start as I don't seen to be having any at the moment. Thanks

Ive done longer hgh runs many times and it takes atleast 5 months to see noticable body recomp effects.

Hello am new to the site and this is my first post. Am 39 and have just started my very first course of HGH (hygetropin) my first two weeks I used 4iu split into 2 doses am and pm I am now into my 3rd week and have gone straight upto 8iu a day split into am and pm. I wanted to know when and if the side effects would start as I don't seen to be having any at the moment. Thanks

hate to say this, but you dont have real stuff.

Theres no way you can be 3wks into things, on 8iu and not see a fuk load of side effects.

when i use rips i have to up it1iu every 2wks so the carpel tunnel and my grip isnt limiting me lifting.......and thats when i start off at 2iu 2hr post WO.

8iu/day?
did you win the lottery?

Top Bottom