Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hgh effects

dabial

Just started some generic blues, doing 5d/2off 4iu's split between am and pm subq when do the effects start to kick, i've heard the first month there are no results...after 2-3 you start feeling it....gonna add AS after a month of gh

dabial said:
Just started some generic blues, doing 5d/2off 4iu's split between am and pm subq when do the effects start to kick, i've heard the first month there are no results...after 2-3 you start feeling it....gonna add AS after a month of gh

I've only been doing half of what your doing, but for the last year and 5 months. 5 on/2 off 2iu's a day. Six months was the first milestone for me. Skin quality greatly improved, I noticed on my arms and face for sure. THe next milestone was the one year mark. Still on the same AAS as I always was which is just 100mgs test enan and 200mg eq every 7 days, but strength and size improved greatly..not massive but definitly noticable..cell splittage? I believe in HgH 100% but I am at a very low, safe? dose.

thanks for the feedback Ill post results, into 3rd week of hgh, should I run T3 with it and for how long/dose, etc?

i felt my gh in about 4 days.wrists hurt like a bitch...been on for 6 months now and no pain anymore...got some strong stuff and i love the results.gonna run all year

If you are looking to improve the fat burning process I would add T-3 and 200 mg of Test every week. You will see GREAT results WITHOUT all the bad sides.

thanks for the info should I run on and off T3 every couple of weeks or run it straight through?

Top Bottom