Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Dosing and what to expect?

dosteov

I just started running Chineese Generic HGH at 2IUs ED. I'm 34 and 190 pounds. My goal is to loose fat and gain lean muscle if both these goals can be accomplished.

I plan on running it for 20-30 weeks and will be throwing Test and DBol in there at some point at 30mgsED and 500mgs a week.

Is 2IUs ED enough? When will I notice any of it's effects like feeling better and fat loss?

Thanks all for any feedback you can give me.

At 2ius 5days on 2off I experienced great pumps at the gym body fat lose around my midsection, carpal tunnel in my left wrist and felt very lethargic 1 hr after injecting. Everyone's body is different your's may be able to handle the 2ius with no side effects. GOOD LUCK

I do 4iu Jins ed without much problems (wake up with numb hands sometimes though) and thinking of uping it some more. I started at 2iu like you. Depends on your wallet. If you got it and 2iu doesn't seem to do much then I would slowly keep uping the dose every few weeks til your happy. I believe aids patients take something like 16iu to give you an idea of dose ranges. Some people go up to 20iu.

Perp

Top Bottom