Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Dosing?

MickyBlues

Im 33 yrs. old. I want to take it just to lose some body fat and for over all health & preventive care. That's why Im seeking a minimum affective dosage. So would EOD suffice or was thinking 1-2 iu/day M-F with Sat & Sun off.

Any body else who has actual experience with this?

i would say 3 iu daily would be fine. you will need to run for at least 6 months to realize full benefit. at your age, it sounds like if it goes well, you'll be on forever, right?

brewers said:
i would say 3 iu daily would be fine. you will need to run for at least 6 months to realize full benefit. at your age, it sounds like if it goes well, you'll be on forever, right?
I don't know about forever. Shits expensive. I just wanted to do a kit or two for now.

dont wASet your time doing one or two kits . 1 to 3 ius is fine just make sure your not diabetic . like brewers said it takes like 6 months to really say "OH wow" and i would split the does up say 1 iu in the am ,and one in the pm. the hafe life is short so you want to keep your leves up . even one iu will show some fat lose after 2 months if you want to make it last .

1968Charger said:
dont wASet your time doing one or two kits . 1 to 3 ius is fine just make sure your not diabetic . like brewers said it takes like 6 months to really say "OH wow" and i would split the does up say 1 iu in the am ,and one in the pm. the hafe life is short so you want to keep your leves up . even one iu will show some fat lose after 2 months if you want to make it last .
Ok that's what I was planning on doing, 1iu am and maybe 1iu pm, thats if I decide to take 2iu's/day. On another board I read that HRT Dr's recommend 1.25 iu's EOD. Also I could only get my hands on Jintropin by GenSci , does anyone know the quality of this product?

2 kits is 100 days worth at 2iu ed. You will really just start noticing effects once you run out.

I would run 3.33iu ED of Jinos (1/3 vial ed) for at least 6 months. You will need 5 100iu kits to accomplish this.

jins are ok. there is better gh out there and there is worse. for the money, they ain't bad.

black sheep said:
2 kits is 100 days worth at 2iu ed. You will really just start noticing effects once you run out.

I would run 3.33iu ED of Jinos (1/3 vial ed) for at least 6 months. You will need 5 100iu kits to accomplish this.
How is the quality of Jintropin?

Top Bottom