Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hGH Domestic vs. Export Kit

Grainger

What is the difference between these two in terms of quality? Is one kits (Serostim) of them faked more often? I see a pretty big difference in price?

If anyone has any input on this on would love to hear from you. I would also love to hear from someone that has used GH other than Serostim and what the price is on that.....quality better etc?

The Domestic Kits have a hologram (more expensive, hard to fake)

The Export Kits do not have a hologram (less expensive, easier to fake)

So basically you know almost definitely what you are getting with the Domestic where as the Exports you must really trust your source

Last edited:
Most of the talk about fake stim kits is BS in my opinion. Serono has a hotline that you can call and check your batch #'s and bottle description. If you get a fake, you'll find out pretty quickly. I'm sure they're out there, but they're probably easy to identify. Domestic kits are a shitload more expensive than the exports, so I'm looking into the exports as well. T-biggs is right about the hologram.

Anybody know if the shit inside is any different??

Monkeyballs is right
I've ran the supposed fakes that are powdery and they did the same thing as a nice halogram kit with the little disc
There were/are some fakes but stick with a good source and you'll be ok to use exports....
you should notice sleeping and numbness... if not
it's probably bogus stuff

only confirmed fake has been a domestic kit, that's why they have holograms on them.........exports aren't supposed to be on the US market, and have not been faked.......

check out serono's page or FDA page about info of confirmed counterfits, only lot number was MNK something and it was last january..........some guy had HCG in the vials......

so just do a pregnancy test, and as long as your GH isn't "pregnant" you will be good to go........as for calling Serono about export lot numbers, you had better have a good reason about how you obtained a kit meant for sale outside the US when you calling from the US itself, otherwise you might have an FDA visit!

i've tried both exports and the US ones with holograms, both worked the same for me, but one costed about 150 more!!

Top Bottom