Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Cycling for Beginners...

Would using hgh 3 times a week and using ghrp peptides on off days offer any better or increased results?

This forum is gold, ive learned so much as ive been researching hgh for almost a year now, same as I did before my 1st test cycle. I like the 3 day protocol especially because I get bad pip sometimes, so less poking is better. My question is how ever, you kinda of answered it but I wanted to be sure, when I get up to 9-10 iu should I take the whole dose at once or brea it up in to 2. Preciate the advise!

Terrific thread, great place for beginners looking to start hgh...2 thumbs up to the op :coffee:

~Alc

When i take somatropin like in chaption 2, (10iu) after workout three times a week and do it intramusculary, do i need to stick hgh to those muscles which i just have trained or is that all the same ? If i train example shoulder is that same to put hgh in to chest ? :confused:

When i take somatropin like in chaption 2, (10iu) after workout three times a week and do it intramusculary, do i need to stick hgh to those muscles which i just have trained or is that all the same ? If i train example shoulder is that same to put hgh in to chest ? :confused:

just inject sub q man.

you can do IM if you want, but doing the muscle you just worked isnt going to help anything.

MGF/IGF you want to inj the muscle worked........gh is different.

I'm doing option 1 for 12 weeks. 500mg/wk test, 4iu/d and 12.5->25mg/d T3.

I hear T3 can really screw you up. Am I at risk taking taking 25mcg/d after a week at 12.5 for the duration of my cycle. I plan on going to 12.5mcg/d in my last week.

Thank you

I am looking into running a cycle of hgh my next cycle. My question is how long do you run this for until you start your pct? I would assume that with stacking it with test you would want to run a normal cycle length? My thought was to stack it with enanthate and oral tren. I use clen and t3 now for weight loss but would probably cut out the clen if the hgh made me lose weight as well.

Top Bottom