Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Cycling for Beginners...

I'm intrigued by this three day injection protocol IM following training sessions.

Has anyone tried this?!

I like the idea as it difficult at times to inject several times ago. And this maybe better for muscle mass.

Here's my questions.

1. I normally take between 4 to 8 iu a day. 4 on the off day and 8 on my training days. Both split betweens the day. However as hgh is so expensive I have reduced down to 4 iu a day.

So from this article I can summise that in a week I generally take 21iu. So divide this by 3 equals 7 iu units.

I train mon. Tues. wed. Fri (and sometimes once over the weekend) in a push, pull and legs routine.

What would be the best time to take hgh over which three days?! I'm trying to say which days should I inject IM with hgh ?!

Should I increase IU to 9 a day as described in article ?! As at times I do take more hgh?!

Thanks.

Yes i have tried it and yes it works well at 10iu's on WO days. So yes it works and works pretty damn good. but follow it correctly and fully.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Ok. Will do ......

As I train 4 to 5 days a week. Should I split hgh dosages to Monday, Wednesday and Friday (as I train on these days also).

I'm also guessing 10iu can be split to 5iu and put into two different muscles, instead of putting 10iu into same muscle. ?!?

Can you recommend anything else to me?!

I do have t3 but decided not to take it. Maybe I should reconsider and take 12.5 to 25mg a day.

When is the best time to take t3. Morning, before workout. Post workout?!

Yes 10IU's intramuscular immediatley post WO M-W-F.
Yes, you can, I just did 10 left side one week, 10 right side next week. Mostly did calves, they were so freaking huge and vascular it was great.
I always thought t-3 in the am as its half life will last all day. I honestly don't remember. So just google it.

Ok. Will do ......

As I train 4 to 5 days a week. Should I split hgh dosages to Monday, Wednesday and Friday (as I train on these days also).

I'm also guessing 10iu can be split to 5iu and put into two different muscles, instead of putting 10iu into same muscle. ?!?

Can you recommend anything else to me?!

I do have t3 but decided not to take it. Maybe I should reconsider and take 12.5 to 25mg a day.

When is the best time to take t3. Morning, before workout. Post workout?!

do it bi lat. i would also break it up a bit more too. the half life is only so long. boom dosing it is good but costly, and gh provides it benefits in a slow fashion. nothing happens asap like aas.

i would also think about some peptides. us them directly after a workout, then the gh 30 min later to extend and keep the pulse. the peptides will also help you with natural production supression.

theres a lot of good info here, you can debate quite a bit like any thing in this game but if your using 30iu a wk, no matter hows its dosed really you will begin to see good things shortly. all sorts.

I found this post interesting. Im looking at using HGH primarily for weight loss and some muscle gain. I have a few questions as I have not used any products before...
How long should it take before I see results, ideally I would use daily injections? 4units/day
What test should i use? (cyp, enanth or prop) Is there a difference between them?
How long should my cycle be?
Im looking at about a 6 week cycle... Will I need to take any SERMs? or does it depend on the amount of test/wk?

Thanks for the help

See in RED

I found this post interesting. Im looking at using HGH primarily for weight loss and some muscle gain. I have a few questions as I have not used any products before...
How long should it take before I see results, ideally I would use daily injections? 4units/day That depends on many things from the quality of the gh (brand, source and storage) to time in the day you take and whether u use bac water and whether you inject subq or IM. You shouldn't start at 4IU's if you have never used GH you are just asking for harsh sides. Read more about GH if you are asking these questions you have not read enough.
What test should i use? (cyp, enanth or prop) Is there a difference between them? How many cycles have you run?
How long should my cycle be? How old are you?
What are your stats?

Im looking at about a 6 week cycle... Will I need to take any SERMs? or does it depend on the amount of test/wk?
Why 6 weeks?

Thanks for the help

i khow its an old topic but its gold very useful information in here.I recently started my hgh cycle im going for 1year i will stack also igf-1 and mgf and steroid cycles through this year,im using the every day protocol 5on 2off 3iu split in the day IM,also il up the dose in the next month to 4iu.My concern is you said that the every day protocol is mostly for fat loss i want gains im very interesting to use the every 3day protocol that you suggest but i dont understant it why this is superior from the daily protocol in term of muscle gains lets say that im taking 50iu weekly following every day protocol why im going to see more results with the every 3day if the amount of hgh that i will use will be the same?Its not better to keep our hgh levels steady high all the week rather than 3days?

It just works, I don't pretend to know why.

Top Bottom