Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh cycle length

crackbabies

[FONT=&quot]Hey all,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm looking to maybe try some HGH in my cycle. It will be my first time. I'm interested in how long you generally run it, do you run it for the length of your cycle. It also seems fairly expensive compared to other substances, is it worth it? Do you mix it in yout syringe with other aas or is it done separate. I have done quite a bit of research but couldn't find any reference to these questions. Thanks for your time.[/FONT]

you need to either read the articles we have on here or you can hit me up for a 1 on 1 and I can go over all this information. it is impossible to answer all these basic questions in a forum post because we know nothing about you, we don't know your goals, we don't know your history, etc etc.

You definitely should do some reading on HGH first. It's not something you mix with AAS, nor run as cycles. HGH is something that will need run 6 months to a year (or longer). If your are under 40, you aren't likely to see large benefits from it either.

Check out the articles on this site and familiarise yourself with AAS. Better to come informed then asking a pretty basic open ended question.

These are very basic questions that you can research yourself. Google HGH, HGH bodybuilding, HGH anti aging. Also there are several videos on YouTube on how to reconstitute HGH with bacteriostatic water.

Top Bottom