Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hgh cycle length

RootRanger41

[FONT=&quot]Hey all,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm looking to maybe try some HGH in my cycle. It will be my first time. I'm interested in how long you generally run it, do you run it for the length of your cycle. It also seems fairly expensive compared to other substances, is it worth it? Do you mix it in your syringe with other aas or is it done separate. I have done quite a bit of research but couldn't find any reference to these questions. Thanks for your time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

HGH isn't something you just add to a cycle, but it is run for a long time. People over 45 really benefit from it the most, but you need to really use it every day forn3 months to a year to see any changes. It is not something you can mix with steroids in a syringe, as it is a water based injection (not oil), and you generally inject it subcutaneously in the abdomen.

the main thing here is you need to learn about hgh itself... based on your question, its clear you really dont know anything about it because thats a pretty basic question as it is... how old are you?

Hey all,

I'm looking to maybe try some HGH in my cycle. It will be my first time. I'm interested in how long you generally run it, do you run it for the length of your cycle. It also seems fairly expensive compared to other substances, is it worth it? Do you mix it in your syringe with other aas or is it done separate. I have done quite a bit of research but couldn't find any reference to these questions. Thanks for your time.

Never ever. So not much research at all.

[FONT=&quot]Hey all,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm looking to maybe try some HGH in my cycle. It will be my first time. I'm interested in how long you generally run it, do you run it for the length of your cycle. It also seems fairly expensive compared to other substances, is it worth it? Do you mix it in your syringe with other aas or is it done separate. I have done quite a bit of research but couldn't find any reference to these questions. Thanks for your time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
You domt mix hgh with other aas if that's what you're asking

the main thing here is you need to learn about hgh itself... based on your question, its clear you really dont know anything about it because thats a pretty basic question as it is... how old are you?
Op It's also clear you didn't do any research because ALL of these questions can be answered with a little effort. I knew the answers to all of these questions before I started HGH. So some initiative...

Top Bottom