Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH cycle

godowndm11

I 've cycled just about everything over the last 6 years besides GH and it comes down to this for me, during cycle I look and feel great. In between cycles I don't have much of an appetite and I lose my gains and look and feel like shit, very depressing. Is GH the way to go for me?

No.

What do you cycle? What do you run for PCT? Are you consistent with your diet on/off cycle?

not sure what to tell you bro, let me ask you this.. have you always seriously lifted while on steroids too?

because for me i lifted 13 years before touching steroids and i enjoy doing it whether i am on or off. i can completely understand though if you never really trained natty why you would be mentally addicted to being on

is hgh the answer, no... its not... something is clearly off because you should not be experiencing what you are in between cycles like that... its as though you have a complete dependency on steroids and ped's and theres definitely a lot wrong with that

Top Bottom