Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH cream did nothing for me

00bediah

I bought the HGH cream from a website online that had a little popup and thought I was getting a good deal. It comes in a pouch and you squeeze the HGH out like you were squeezing out jelly or something like that. The stuff is supposed to absorb just like regular HGH, luckily I can dispute the charge but you think these guys are scammers?

I bought the HGH cream from a website online that had a little popup and thought I was getting a good deal. It comes in a pouch and you squeeze the HGH out like you were squeezing out jelly or something like that. The stuff is supposed to absorb just like regular HGH, luckily I can dispute the charge but you think these guys are scammers?

Brother I have not seen any effective ways to deliver HGH via the skin. HGH is just such a big hormone that it will not pass through the skin or mucus membranes the way a much smaller molecule such as Testosterone actually would. Chances are that what you are applying does not really contain any HGH.

You would be better off using something like hcgenerate ES if you are looking for something effective you can take over the counter.

Or just go and get real HGH if that is what you are looking to take something controlled, but you will need a doctor's visit or to send money overseas to a source.

Top Bottom