Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh course while having some neck/ shoulder issues

Tlh777

Hi,

Im going on a 2 month hgh cycle, and I have recently been experiencing bad shoulder/neck pain due to very tight neck, shoulder and lat muscles on my right side.

Its kind of bothering my current workout as i cant lift heavy specially for shouldrr chest and arms exercises.

Im getting some therapy on it once a week.

I just wanted to know if i start the hgh course will it make my pain any better and will i be able to train normally and lift heavy during the course?

i certainly hope you feel better bro but it totally depends on what is wrong with you

if you have a rotator cuff tear it could be minor or it could be major and need a long time to heal. if you have nerve or disc issues in your neck/back that can be chronic. HGH will help but it isn't magic

The doc is treating it as a cervical dysfunction. Basically the lat, pectorial, shoulder and neck muscles are very tight and stiff causing alot of stress in that area.

It is limiting the blood circulation in that area and the arms. Im getting therapy for it which is making it abit better

Top Bottom