Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hGH for connective tissue (AC strain)

jmike6970

I strained the 3 ligaments in my acromium-clavicular joint several months ago. I initially tried to continue workouts, but was unable to maintain a high intensity level. I finally talked to my doc about it. He put me in a sling for a few weeks and told me to take a few months off. I have taken off two months (except for legs) and have noticed no change in my shoulder. I am planning on starting hGH at 2iu ed (5 on, 2 off) for 4-6 weeks. If I feel able to endure heavy workouts after that, I intend to continue the hGH at 3-4 iu ed, and add 50 mg tren ed, and test cyp at 300 mg 2x/week. I plan to do the tren/test cycle for 14 weeks (hcg and nolvadex for pct), but continue the hGH at 2-3 iu ed. Total time on hGH = 6 months.

Any feedback on the ability of hGH to aid in the healing of connective tissue? Especially in the clavicular area where there is little bloodflow. Also any suggestions on the cycle?

I am 36, 6'1", 202 (I've lost 21 lbs since the injury) and 9.7% bf (skinfold test last week....I think I'm more like 11-11.5%)

Yes GH helps.

Tape that shoulder or you will regret it. immobilizing is NOT indicated for an AC strain. Not sure why the doc has you in a sling, it will increase the odds that the ac heals in an elevated position (piano key clavicle). THAT is a bad thing, and the wear on you shoulder will suck if it heals without taping.

I had the same injury you have, I got mine in a car accident when I flipped my car over on the highway. I could barely lift at all, took about 2 weeks off completely and then went back and did VERY light weights if that joint was affected in the movement. I eventually healed up over the course of several months. To this day though, over 17 years later it still gets sore if I lift too heavy for too long a period of time. That joint will never be the same, sorry to say. I am taking HGH now at 7iu/day and not seeing a whole lot of connective tissue healing. I have a sore rotator cuff and petellar tendonitis, all of which havent been healing any faster than normal. I wouldnt expect too much from the HGH.

Top Bottom