Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hgh and cancer risks

priscillav

do you think since hgh splits cells and grows them it will also do the same with cancer cells in the body and increase your chance of getting cancer or grow your existed cancer? I do have a history of cancer in my family so i am a bit concerned that i am taking a risk here. I am 45 and healthy if that info helps.

do you think since hgh splits cells and grows them it will also do the same with cancer cells in the body and increase your chance of getting cancer or grow your existed cancer? I do have a history of cancer in my family so i am a bit concerned that i am taking a risk here. I am 45 and healthy if that info helps.

There are studies out there that say if you have cancer that it will grow it with all the other cells. There is no evidence that it increases your chance of getting it...... but there again, they say that just about everything increases your risk of cancer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can definitely make existing cancer worse. If you have a family history it is super important to be very careful and stay on top of your overall health.

Ive done a lot of research on this over the years because I'm in the same boat (want to do it but have family history). Conclusion, if there's a history of cancer in your family, find something else. Its a cloudy area with no definitive answers, but all arrows that I've found point to "not a good idea".

Don't use it, not worth risking death for some gains, plenty of other options available

Top Bottom