Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH and caber advice

fran12345b

Hi all,

I blast an cruise test 600mg and have just recently introduced HGH into the mix at 4iu/day 7 days a week, I will reduce this to 5 days a week in a few months.

I am prone to gyno from puberty and have already had the surgery once, I have always used aromasin to control estrogen levels but I noticed I still feel side effects of high estrogen which I am assuming is prolactin induced.

From what ive read, hgh can cause prolactin gyno so I am combating this with caber 0.25mg twice a week. However I know that caber can apparently lower IGF levels, so I am wondering if taking hgh and caber together would be a waste?

Or do you think that the low dose caber would have minimal effect on the igf created from exogenous hgh?

I will try to minimise any effect caber has on the exogenous hgh by taking the caber on the night before my non consecutive 2 days off

Any advice is appreciated

I take caber all year round and have nothing but bennifits from it I love the way I can have sex like I was 18 again

Hi all,

I blast an cruise test 600mg and have just recently introduced HGH into the mix at 4iu/day 7 days a week, I will reduce this to 5 days a week in a few months.

I am prone to gyno from puberty and have already had the surgery once, I have always used aromasin to control estrogen levels but I noticed I still feel side effects of high estrogen which I am assuming is prolactin induced.

From what ive read, hgh can cause prolactin gyno so I am combating this with caber 0.25mg twice a week. However I know that caber can apparently lower IGF levels, so I am wondering if taking hgh and caber together would be a waste?

Or do you think that the low dose caber would have minimal effect on the igf created from exogenous hgh?

I will try to minimise any effect caber has on the exogenous hgh by taking the caber on the night before my non consecutive 2 days off

Any advice is appreciated

Blasting on what and cruising on what?

It should be fine to use cabergoline with HGH. Even if it will affect the IGF-1, it will be a minimal effect that will go unnoticed. Personally, I have not heard of HGH causing prolactin issues, but who knows....

If you have real legitimate HGH - it will not increase prolactin levels.

HGH peptides like GHRP WILL increase prolactin levels.

HGH - will not.

HGH is just that...HGH. It will not effect other hormones.

You are experiencing estrogen sides because you are using 600mg of test per week. Test aromatizes extremely heavily. You do not need caber with test and HGH. I would get some blood work though just to make sure nothing else is going on.

Get and AI (aromatase inhibitor) like anastrozol (adex). A suggested starting dose would be .5mg eod. That can be lowered as well to .25mg but it's all a guessing game without blood work (highly recommend).

Another AI is aromasin suggested starting dose at 25mg eod or 12.5mg eod.

HGH does not cause prolactin issues.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom