Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH and bulking

ded77

Hey guys,

I was interested to know if human growth hormone works well with bulking...

I'm interested in using HGH after my next cycle(current cycle will be 500mg of test for 10 weeks) for say 20 weeks at 4iu a day and was wondering if stacked with test enathate at 500mg for 12 weeks and maybe add in eq for 14 weeks. Would this combo produce some dramatic quality muscle mass and increase in lean weight?

I always read about how great HGH can be since it can change your genetics by spliting your cells in two...so won't most of the gains be permanent with hgh?

I'm trying to gain as much quality mass and weight as possible since its for a sport and my second cycle will have to be my last actual bulking one.

Thanks

don't read too much into that cell splitting thing. remember a healthy male still produces plenty of HGH in the first half of our lives. i would want to know if you were deficient and your age. that is where you notice the difference

Hey guys,

I'm interested in using HGH after my next cycle(current cycle will be 500mg of test for 10 weeks) for say 20 weeks at 4iu a day and was wondering if stacked with test enathate at 500mg for 12 weeks and maybe add in eq for 14 weeks. Would this combo produce some dramatic quality muscle mass and increase in lean weight?

I always read about how great HGH can be since it can change your genetics by spliting your cells in two...so won't most of the gains be permanent with hgh?

I'm trying to gain as much quality mass and weight as possible since its for a sport and my second cycle will have to be my last actual bulking one.

Thanks

While HGH does add something I don't think it's that good - else all users would be 2x the size of everyone else.

Hey guys,

Thanks
Hgh and dramatic results dont belong in the same sentence together. No you will not see anything drastic. At all

hgh just doesnt turn people into monsters like its perceived out there... you can add some lean muscle with it, but nothing crazy or drastic is going to occur... fat loss would be something you would notice a lot more over time than you would ever with gaining size

You need to experiment with HGH first. A lot of people think they're going to run 4ius with their cycle and there won't be any side effects then they find out how mistaken they are. HGH has a lot of side effects and you don't start at 4ius unless you want to look water balloon.

Start with 1-2ius and over a long period of time you increase until you find your sweet spot.

Top Bottom