Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh And Broken Bones

DINO691277

I compound fractured my leg 1 year ago. I still have halo's going from my knee down to my foot. Everything is in order now , but I have to wear this shit untill December. I am still working out(just no legs) and eating right. I
have a 6 month supply of hgh that I am thinking of starting. Has anyone used hgh to help healing prosses of broken bones?

I read an article somewhere a while ago that said HGH would help in mending broken bones and supplementing with Copper will speed the process. Cant find the link now, it was a university medical study. Ofcourse there were also the side effects of abnormal bone growth etc., dont know if this helps but hopefully some HGH expert will reply with more info.

an increase of IGF-1 levels help healing fractures mainly due to the fact that HGH increases bone density. Most subtropin/spray hgh isn't actual hgh. they're normally an igf-1 inhibator or pre-cursor. the actual hgh molecule is too big to enter the lymphs under the tongue. Intramuscular-that's the real shit

Top Bottom