Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Brands confused??

streetyfatb

Hi,

I just wondered what the difference was between chinese generic HGH and branded HGH like jimpropin and stromptropin or however they are spelt.

Cheers guys.

Somatropin is the standard name for HGH-191
Generic Chinese is most commonly referred to as Blue Tops. There are others though yellows and reds, what ever top they want to put on it. Supposedly about 92-95% purity
Next highest grade would be something like Getropin, still Chinese. 95-98% purity
Then you move up to Kefi (I think Eastern Europe) and Jintropin (still Chinese). Purity Excellent
The thing that people overlook is who are you getting it from? And how has it been stored? This stuff is fairly fragile and could be worthless due to ignorance or lack of simple precautions.
If I missed something guys please help me out!
Hope that helps...

that was brilliant advice, it has been noted. What noticable difference will there be between the lower end purity say 92% as quoted and Jintropin at 100% purity? This is based on 3iu's over 5 days a week, or possibly a higher dosage of 5iu over 5 days a week. Also how is HGH best stored when delivered given that I receive 10 x 10iu vials containing the powder and bac water to mix?

Many Thanks

that was brilliant advice, it has been noted. What noticable difference will there be between the lower end purity say 92% as quoted and Jintropin at 100% purity? This is based on 3iu's over 5 days a week, or possibly a higher dosage of 5iu over 5 days a week. Also how is HGH best stored when delivered given that I receive 10 x 10iu vials containing the powder and bac water to mix?

Many Thanks

I always store my in the refridgerator

I didn't say jins were 100% I just said they are know to be the highest quality of chinese. I would say US pharm grade is by far the highest quality. The other issue is the unknown %? What are you putting in your body?
Once you receive them keep them in the fridge. Don't shake them after they are reconstitute either that will destroy the GH.
You are going to need more that 100IU's.
How you take it is dependant on what benifits you want to see. What are your stats?

I was thinking of buying 500 iu bulk then i could use 5iu 5 days a week for 140 days plus if i get any more, as bulk is a lot cheaper. I just wanted to know the difference in results and health with the cheaper brands

I was thinking of buying 500 iu bulk then i could use 5iu 5 days a week for 140 days plus if i get any more, as bulk is a lot cheaper. I just wanted to know the difference in results and health with the cheaper brands

I would not start out at 5IU's per day, should start out at 2 and work up 1/2 to 1IU every 2 weeks. If you start at 5IU's you won't be able to feel your hands. Beleive me!

The cheaper the brand the more ? (whatever) you don't want is what they put in there. I have never had jins but that is what I want to try next. I would recommend you do more reading about GH before you jump in. There is timing of injections, what to eat, what not to eat and when not to eat. GH could make you diabetic if you don't use it correctly.

Why 5IU's per day? What are your goals?

what about omnitrope

Don't know haven't had the opportunity to try it...

Remember your source is very important because you want to make sure you are getting what you paid for and you want to be sure they took care of it while it was there responsibility.

Top Bottom