Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH for Bodybuilding vs HGH for anti-aging

Hello again.

I am amazed at all the differences of opinions out there regarding HGH. I thought this drug was considered relatively safe with few sides, but after reading some of the threads I have become a little alarmed.

Here's my question.

HGH when used by bodybuilders ( which I am not ) seems to be undesirable because of the high dosages that must be used for size gain and when used at those levels could be dangerous.

So....how about people like myself who wish to tap into the anti-aging and supposedly "safe" benefits of this drug by using small doses over longer periods of time? Are some of you saying it is not worth it for me? Do you believe HGH is a very dangerous drug for someone like myself? I play alot of sports and in my mid 30's I was really looking forward to relieving some of those aches and pains while building and retaining muscle. Everything else I have read made me feel very comfortable with the product....but now....not so sure.

Thanks in advance for all your knowledge.

I think most people are more concerned with pirce, availability and quality of HGH purchased via covert means. I think 2iu's a day regimen would be a great benefit to an older person and probably have very little negatives associated with that dose. You'll look better, feel better and maybe heal some of those "aches and pains" at the 3 to 4iu range.

I read that the many bodybuilders are doing 8 to 12iu's daily ...which to me is way off base and way too expensive.

Birdman

what side effects are you talking about?
hgh isnt going to add any mass or muscle to you..it will imporve your overall well being and lean you out but thats about it

i agree. i have had some monsters tell me minimum of 6 a day for anything. im thinking 1.5 to 2 to stay ripped. obviously take a while to really see it, but the effects would be worth it. im hopefully going to be able to get hgh and thyroid from my doc now. the blood work will tell. i believe taken to be lean it is totally worth it. to put on size, not worth it, very expensive. i am really interested to see what results happen with low dose theraputic levels over a year.

what side effects are you talking about?
hgh isnt going to add any mass or muscle to you..it will imporve your overall well being and lean you out but thats about it

Well....increased cancer risk seems to be the biggest side that has been mentioned...I guess that is mostly at the high levels needed by the professional BB?

people are also saying that it's not worth the money for the gains you get....but I am guessing that is also advice for professional body builders and not for the anti-aging crowd.

Ha!!! Increased cancer risk? If I were worried about that I would quit smoking!!!

I am really shocked at the lack of knowledge on this board concerning hgh. Have studied hgh for years and whenever people with little knowledge of hgh discuss hgh, they know even less about igf 1. There is an expert who has his own forum...Ellis Troudoue (spelling?) who is an expert in hgh usage. He claims that one should aim for the igf 1 levels of an athletic 25 year old. The point, if you do not test your igf 1 levels, you have no idea how your hgh usage is affecting your body or even if your hgh is genuine and not some fake. And hgh in study after study does IN FACT cause an increase in muscle mass of around 9percent while resting...no working out, and reduces body fat by 14percent.

Did you know there are literally over one hundred different hgh molecules?

However most of the positive benefits of hgh is brought about through igf 1. Did you know that there is igf 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. 8. 9? Yep, that is true.

The point is that this area is much more complex than most realize, and I am NOT an expert by no means. But if one wants to use hgh, spend some time researching the topic before you start blowing your mouth like you really know all about it.

I am really shocked at the lack of knowledge on this board concerning hgh. Have studied hgh for years and whenever people with little knowledge of hgh discuss hgh, they know even less about igf 1. There is an expert who has his own forum...Ellis Troudoue (spelling?) who is an expert in hgh usage. He claims that one should aim for the igf 1 levels of an athletic 25 year old. The point, if you do not test your igf 1 levels, you have no idea how your hgh usage is affecting your body or even if your hgh is genuine and not some fake. And hgh in study after study does IN FACT cause an increase in muscle mass of around 9percent while resting...no working out, and reduces body fat by 14percent.

Did you know there are literally over one hundred different hgh molecules?

However most of the positive benefits of hgh is brought about through igf 1. Did you know that there is igf 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. 8. 9? Yep, that is true.

The point is that this area is much more complex than most realize, and I am NOT an expert by no means. But if one wants to use hgh, spend some time researching the topic before you start blowing your mouth like you really know all about it.
not sure where this is coming from...but for people that have actually used hgh they will tell you its not a great mass builder... hgh will lean you out..but if you think your going to take it and get big off it you are mistaken...used along side with aas you will get better results but not alone

The problem with hgh and cancer isn't that hgh causes cancer but all cancers need hgh to grow. Most cancers even produce their own hgh. And something that most people don't know is they could have or had cancer in the past but their body was able to kill it. Yes when it's small and your immune system is in good working order you can kill cancer cells without even knowing you have cancer in your body.

It used to be thought, and still taught in some medical schools, that cancer comes from a change in existing cells. We now know this is not true. Cancer comes from undifferentiated stem cells that begin to replicate out of control.

When a person has one of these undetected cancers, that their body would have been able to take care of on it's own, and take hgh it's like throwing gasoline on a small fire. Boom it's through your whole body now in a very short time. And I'm talking days as a short time.

Being that I am someone that has lived through cancer and suffer the side effects of chemo, that's what got me into steroids in the first place, I can tell you it's the worst experience one could ever have. And don't think exercise will protect you. I was training six days a week in multiple forms of exercise. One day I had some pain in my side. By midnight it was so bad I went to the hospital. Hey guess what you have cancer.

So if you are young you have a much less chance of having an undetected cancer. If you are over 35 your chances goes up a lot. If you are near fifty you take a HUGE risk using hgh.

So it's up to you. Go ahead and cross the street with your eyes closed. Most of the time you will probably make it. But I say that there will be the last time that you don't.

And for the cost. My God is it expensive. Testosterone does me just fine and I can get a shit load of test for one kit of hgh. If you are looking to just try and hold onto your youth a little bit longer use test and leave the hgh alone. How much youth are you going to hold onto when you get cancer?

Top Bottom