Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH between cycles

OssmanSpeed

I have read some people running hgh between cycles to keep muscle and gains and also compensate the strength you had from aas, I just finished a cycle of deca and test of 10 weeks and my next cycle will be in about 2 months, do you think it would be a good idea to run hgh and at what dose? thank you.

HGH is a great thing to use between steroids cycles as a bridge because it does not effect testosterone production in any way. It will help keep the gains you made from your steroid cycle and keep you lean without effecting recovery of your HPTA.

As for HGH - do you have a good source? The problem with HGH is that the market is loaded with fakes. I am not exaggerating when I say that 99% of the HGH on the market is fake or underused.

The best thing you can take to increase HGH levels in the body naturally is nutrobal. Nutrobal is an HGH analogue. It signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. If you don't want to use actually HGH injections, that is going to be BY FAR your best option. I would say 25mg of nutrobal is equivalent to about 3-4IU of pharmacy grade HGH per day.

You can read up on nutrobal more here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

The nicest thing about nutrobal is that because your own body is producing the HGH, you don't have to worry about fake product like you do with HGH.

I think a much cheaper option would be a SARMs bridge between cycles. You can run any of these compounds: Ostarine, Nutrobal, Cardarine, SR-9009.

Top Bottom