Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh & skin

muscleman11771

[FONT=&quot]and no I am not a beginner....good aas background and I was wondering how many bro's on here have actually experimented with HGH and SLIN? I know the effects are greater when run with SLIN and other aas so i believe i know what i am doing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Considering purchasing 500 units of jintropin......[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]what do any experienced users think???[/FONT]

I don't mess with insulin as the risk of killing yourself is decently high. As far as hgh, it can help with aging skin, but be ready to run it 6 months to a year to even start seeing improvements.

i would never touch insulin, never recommend insulin and dont even discuss it... you may find some that do, but me personally, i want absolutely nothing to do with that discussion

insulin is a dangerous road to go down.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

i've used both but not together

if you are at the very heights of bodybuilding and have the genetics to back up your goals then they use them and lots of other things too.

if you are an avg joe who will never even dream of competing at anything more than a regional show then you don't need to be messing with insulin, it does way more harm than any good.

Insulin is something I wouldn't advice any recreational lifter to take.
Even all the pros are not taking it.

You need to have a personal experienced coach for this type of stuff. You also need to be an advanced bodybuilder and by the question you're asking you don't sound like one.

Top Bottom