x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

HGH in the AM 1hr before breakfast or after breakfast?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about HGH in the AM 1hr before breakfast or after breakfast? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I usually do HGH in the morning after breakfast. I have been on HGH for 8 months and on my previous cycle my bloods all showed up good before and after. I just did pre bloods 3 weeks ago before starting my next cycle. My glucose was a little high 103 mg/dl with 65-99 mg/dl being the norm. I've read a bunch of mix reviews on when to pin HGH. Some say in the morning 1hr before breakfast and some say it doesn't matter. Also heard you need to eat higher carbs for breakfast after you pin HGH.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Bro

HGH in the AM 1hr before breakfast or after breakfast?

I usually do HGH in the morning after breakfast. I have been on HGH for 8 months and on my previous cycle my bloods all showed up good before and after.

I just did pre bloods 3 weeks ago before starting my next cycle. My glucose was a little high 103 mg/dl with 65-99 mg/dl being the norm.

I've read a bunch of mix reviews on when to pin HGH. Some say in the morning 1hr before breakfast and some say it doesn't matter. Also heard you need to eat higher carbs for breakfast after you pin HGH.

Experience users input please.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pro Bodybuilder

Re: HGH in the AM 1hr before breakfast or after breakfast?

Try at night that's when your own starts working depending on how much your using imagine your own hgh working and then you add more to it sounds great try that

again it boils down to the individual. some guys like to do it AM before breakfast, some at night

personally i would split the dosage both. yeah it is more injections but it is worth it.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

The best way to utilize HGH is to take 1/2 your daily dosage first thing in the morning before breakfast and 1/2 your daily dosage post workout.

That way you benefit from both the fat burning and muscle building benefits of HGH.

Based on your blood work, it sounds like you have very poor muscle insulin sensitivity. There are a couple things you can do:

1. Stick to low GI carbohydrates like oatmeal, brown rice and sweet potato. Fruits are fine in moderation but the problem with fruit is that it's very high in sugar and will cause a spike in blood sugar and insulin. I would limit fruit to one serving per day max.

2. A good nutrient portioning supplement like N2slin from n2bm.com will also help because it will increase muscle insulin sensitivity.

3. Supplement with 6-10g of fish oil per day to increase muscle insulin sensivity as well.

Good Bro

Quote Quote posted by muskate View Post
    The best way to utilize HGH is to take 1/2 your daily dosage first thing in the morning before breakfast and 1/2 your daily dosage post workout.

That way you benefit from both the fat burning and muscle building benefits of HGH.

Based on your blood work, it sounds like you have very poor muscle insulin sensitivity. There are a couple things you can do:

1. Stick to low GI carbohydrates like oatmeal, brown rice and sweet potato. Fruits are fine in moderation but the problem with fruit is that it's very high in sugar and will cause a spike in blood sugar and insulin. I would limit fruit to one serving per day max.

2. A good nutrient portioning supplement like N2slin from n2bm.com will also help because it will increase muscle insulin sensitivity.

3. Supplement with 6-10g of fish oil per day to increase muscle insulin sensivity as well.
    Makes sense. Thanks bruh.

So I should pre-load 1 syringe of hgh and bring with me to gym?

I wake up 5am pin then 30 min later eat breakfast. Hit the gym at 6:30-7am. Finish by 8-8:30am. So pin again right after that?

Yes. Pre-load your syringe and bring it with you to the gym.

First pin at 510AM.

Second Pin immediately after your workout at 8-830AM.

Good Broly

Disagree here. When you inject hgh in the am. You will get a boost. But it's literally doing nothing. You don't grow when you are awake. You grow when you sleep. So that's why you hit it before bed. Only time I've seen that you need am and pm. Is if you are a pro bber and using huge amounts. But I'm sorry hgh post workout does literally nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ Agreed.

Take it before bed or first thing in the morning when you get up. Don't over complicate shit.

Good Bro

Whatt?! I'm so confused. I've read taking HGH before bed will fuck up your natural GH. So when you decide to come off HGH, won't it be harder for your pituitary gland to jump back up and produce natural GH again?

I just started taking my second shot post workout.

What's the truth? I'll have to go do more research now.

Good Bro

Found it

musclechemistry.com/upload/showthread.php?t=67932