Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH advice? Pros cons?

SinisterUproar

HGH? Only for advanced users? Have a hookup on it right now. Wondering what the pros and cons might be of HGH over a test / ? Cycle

My bad.

5'6
9%

And my source is extremely reliable

If your stats are what you say they are it's all about math. Branch Warren is 300lbs in the off season at about 9% body fat at 5'7. I would say do some cycles with aas with the proper coaching if you are dead set on doing it and see if bodybuilding is the road you want to take. If you already have the hgh and you're gonna take it no matter what we all say, start out low, like 1iu per day for 1.5 months then go up to 3iu and run that for at least six months and see what your body does with it. I personally think youare too young for hgh if your stats are right. Naturally you should be putting out 3iu hgh per day if you eat right and kill yourself in the gym. I'd say don't do it for at least a few years, but if you'r like me you would have already started. Be safe youngster.

If your stats are what you say they are it's all about math. Branch Warren is 300lbs in the off season at about 9% body fat at 5'7. I would say do some cycles with aas with the proper coaching if you are dead set on doing it and see if bodybuilding is the road you want to take. If you already have the hgh and you're gonna take it no matter what we all say, start out low, like 1iu per day for 1.5 months then go up to 3iu and run that for at least six months and see what your body does with it. I personally think youare too young for hgh if your stats are right. Naturally you should be putting out 3iu hgh per day if you eat right and kill yourself in the gym. I'd say don't do it for at least a few years, but if you'r like me you would have already started. Be safe youngster.

Haven't started it yet, just lookin for some advice. Shits too expensive for now lol. Also bodybuilding is not a career that I want... Is HGH ment for only professionals?

Do cycles...GH is expensive and takes a long time to kick in...why risk shutting down your own GH at your age? 24 and only 160 pounds? Why bother with AAS either? Lift your nuts off, learn to train better, learn to eat better or more, use supplements, no need for juice at your age and especially at your size....

Haven't started it yet, just lookin for some advice. Shits too expensive for now lol. Also bodybuilding is not a career that I want... Is HGH ment for only professionals?

If your not a competitive BB, then save the GH till your mid to late 30's at least.

Do cycles...GH is expensive and takes a long time to kick in...why risk shutting down your own GH at your age? 24 and only 160 pounds? Why bother with AAS either? Lift your nuts off, learn to train better, learn to eat better or more, use supplements, no need for juice at your age and especially at your size....

I'm only 5'6 bro and my bf is%9 I could put on more weight of I want but it would be mostly fat....
I've been stuck at this size for a while. My body naturally does not even want to be this size and certainly doesn't want to be any bigger

I'm only 5'6 bro and my bf is%9 I could put on more weight of I want but it would be mostly fat....
I've been stuck at this size for a while. My body naturally does not even want to be this size and certainly doesn't want to be any bigger

You have to eat big to get big. What gains would you expect to get with any hormone if you don't eat right? I'd focus on natural training right now and increasing your caloric intake.

Top Bottom