Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Administration and Blood Sugar Levels

learningfast

I'm on 2IU HGH AM and 2IU HGH PM (total 4 per day, 5 days a week). My documentation says don't eat one hour before and one hour after administration.

I then see posts that say the side effects can be diminished by eating more carbs... Then I see posts that say you should do HGH and Insulin... What's the real scoop on ideal blood sugar levels at the time of HGH administration?

Thanks in advance,

Learningfast

So that's 4 hours that you can't eat . I never have a problem with blood sugars levels nor do I come up with reasons to not eat. See what others say on this,I'd like to hear that too.

well here is my 2 cents....i take mine in the AM...its the first thing i do when i get out of bed....blood sugar levels are at its low.....the waiting an hour before you eat is a good thing, it gives the hgh time to absorb in the blood stream with high blood sugar levels and has more of a fat burning effect when you wait to eat.....i do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach anyway so its no biggie to me...taking it at night i was told is a no , no,,,with long term use it will suppress your natural hgh levels and will hurt you in the long run when you get off.....t-3 and insulin is a important role in HGH use becuase it lowers natural t-3 levels and insulin sensativaty....so adding to that makes it more effective........

Ok, so low blood sugar with HGH administration is a good thing (I'm continuing to do research on it though).

Follow-up question: I've read that night time administration may mess-up your own HGH production more than morning administration. If you are a 2x per day user, when is the second injection then? Late afternoon maybe?

Follow-up question: Regardless of how much HGH you do, is it really best to keep any single dose to 2IU or less? I've also read that more than that may be wasted.

Thanks in advance,

The second dose should be about 6-8 hours later. Also would advice that it be either 1 hour before or 1.5-2 (preferably 2) hours after a meal. Any more than 2 iu at one time would not be that significant in increased gains. Instead add another dose when you deside it is time.

ok so say you wake up at 5am take 2iu's and eat an hour later, when do you take the insulin right after your shot, an hour before you eat or after you eat an hour later.

Then take 2iuGH with Insulin after you pm workout around 6

This is *very* helpful. My plan going forward will be:

2 IU's at 6:00 AM, then rest/sleep for another hour or so

2 IU's at 12:00-2:00 depending on my eating/workout window

only catch is that since I *normally* work-out around 1:00-3:00 or 2:00-4:00, it might make more sense to do the second dose around 6:00PM -- unless that's too late.

Thanks,

My advise would be to take your 2nd GH dose before your workout. If you were stacking slin with it, you would take the slin right before breakfast and at the end of your workout.

Top Bottom