Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh..

thought so.. I'm going to try igf lr3 this year, I have some grip issues I hope it will take care of=)

Not really going to do much special for you at your age. I would hold off until you are 30+.

well for hyper you would need to take large doses, I would do the 3 x week, immediate post wo, intra-muscular

well for hyper you would need to take large doses, I would do the 3 x week, immediate post wo, intra-muscular

yeah, that's my plan.. if so, what dosage would you recommend? Mostly I see beginners using 40-50mg/ed. but what if I do it 3 x week?
I have done a lot of research on this and I don't want to nag, but there seems to be different views in every thread.. so what could you expect, not only in muscle growth, but other benefits as well? I'm training for strongman, so everything counts.

are you talking GH or IGF?

Well actually for either one your strength gain isn't going to do much for a powerlifter, you would better of with a serious dose of test, tren, deca than anything you would get from the IGF or GH especailly for the money you are going to shell out for the IGF or GH. GH and IGF are for extremely lean muscle mass gain even though you get hyperlasia either of these compounds are not know for strenght gains, well atleast as far as I know and I don't know it all. Hope this helps...

I'll stay away from it then. Doesn't hurt to try, but I will wait for now! And as you say, expensive.

Thanks ;)

Top Bottom