Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH...18 months with no break?

bigcountry61

would it be ok to go 18 months on HGH I am running EOD.

I am in a postion where I can get off cuz I can not afford to lose the weight I heard alot of people lose weight when getting off.

has anyone ever gone that length without a break? what are the downsides no never coming off?

bigcountry61 said:
would it be ok to go 18 months on HGH I am running EOD.

I am in a postion where I can get off cuz I can not afford to lose the weight I heard alot of people lose weight when getting off.

has anyone ever gone that length without a break? what are the downsides no never coming off?
That could severly screw with your entire system. May have to go HRT after that. I would say 4 months tops but i know guys who never come off it. Hence the HRT.

noclue9415 said:
That could severly screw with your entire system. May have to go HRT after that. I would say 4 months tops but i know guys who never come off it. Hence the HRT.
What?

Explain.

I have been on growth for over one year in the past, different amounts, not too scientific,

5 on 2 off 4-6 ius per day

It just does not do much

Now I will say the growth you guys are using now was not available when I was on growth, so maybe it is better

I would rather spend my money on IGF

Top Bottom