Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh

2Mighty

Finally got my hand on some high quality hgh. Looking to add it into my cycle of test and tren. Currenly doing around 300/300. Thinking of upping to 400/400

Ive looked into dosaging
Week 1-4 2 iu daily
Week 5 2,5 iu daily
Week 6 3 iu split into 2 times a day
Week 7 3,5 iu spit into 2 times a day
Week 8 4 iu split into 2 times a day m, then just run it for 4 more weeks of 4 iu and run it all through my pct time.

How does this plan look?

Finally got my hand on some high quality hgh. Looking to add it into my cycle of test and tren. Currenly doing around 300/300. Thinking of upping to 400/400

Ive looked into dosaging
Week 1-4 2 iu daily
Week 5 2,5 iu daily
Week 6 3 iu split into 2 times a day
Week 7 3,5 iu spit into 2 times a day
Week 8 4 iu split into 2 times a day m, then just run it for 4 more weeks of 4 iu and run it all through my pct time.

How does this plan look?

Honestly I would wait until you can run it for at least 6 months. And have researched extensively.

Once you can run for 6 months, You might try starting at 2iu and slowly increasing, sides can be nasty and are different for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

8 weeks of hgh is worthless, better you drop the dose to 2IUs/day and run it maximum time, 20 weeks+ with hgh is needed but results are amazing

Top Bottom