Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh

garbageeve2

I got a couple gh questions??lets say if you are doing a 10-12 week cycle the first have bulking up with test and the other have gettin ripped with like fina and winny is it better to take gh throughout the whole cycle or can you just take it towards the second have during likes weeks 5/6-10/12 during cutting phase.also what do you think of finishing your cycle of gear and gh and then at the end just taking like 2 i.u's a day during hcl and clomid phase for like 4 weeks??will this help maintain results better or just a waste..thx

You can't bulk and cut in the same cycle.

You need to run GH about 6 months and it has very little to do with the AAS that you're running.

Like, like, like, like like

run HGH a minimum of 3 months for best results. using it on cycle is overkill, you are listening to too many online YT gurus who tell you to run tons of stuff together

unless you plan on competing at a super high level, there is no reason to run test, tren, winny, and hgh all together like that.

you need to learn a lot more about hgh man... you dont take it for short periods of time... thats just throwing money out the window... there's also no reason to be running that much shit either

I got a couple gh questions??lets say if you are doing a 10-12 week cycle the first have bulking up with test and the other have gettin ripped with like fina and winny is it better to take gh throughout the whole cycle or can you just take it towards the second have during likes weeks 5/6-10/12 during cutting phase.also what do you think of finishing your cycle of gear and gh and then at the end just taking like 2 i.u's a day during hcl and clomid phase for like 4 weeks??will this help maintain results better or just a waste..thx

Anyone that doesn't know how to spell half needs to stay away as far as possible from using drugs.

NO ONE on this forum, in my experience, has ever asked about bulking and cutting in a single cycle ergo it bothers me as to your level of intelligence. I don't want someone incapable of basic knowledge using drugs and hurting themselves.

HGH is one of those drugs you need to run much longer to see get any benefit from it. I would say minimum of 3 to 4 months.

You are overanalyzing these compounds and how they work. Real world it will not happen that way. Do not fall into this mindset of being able to bulk then cut.

Top Bottom