Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh

kushkounty

Long story short is it worth it do get underground lab hgh because it's much cheaper I have the option to go to a doctor too but like I said before it is way more expensive. What is your thoughts?

completely depends on the source... if you can go to your doctor, always do that first, but otherwise, its all about the source... nice screen name too bro... love it

Given the option of getting it directly from the pharmacy I would always go that route. There are very few good UG suppliers of HGH out there.

Given the option of getting it directly from the pharmacy I would always go that route. There are very few good UG suppliers of HGH out there.

I agree completely. 99% of the generic HGH on the market is fake.

If you have a pharmacy hook up, 100% use that

Thanks for you help guys I'm trying to heal my tricep tendon because I had surgery to get a chip out of my elbow and the surgeon cut right through my tricep tendon...... any help to heal it would be much aopreciated

Thanks for you help guys I'm trying to heal my tricep tendon because I had surgery to get a chip out of my elbow and the surgeon cut right through my tricep tendon...... any help to heal it would be much aopreciated

GH will help as will any products (look at Nutrabol). I assume it's been repaired (stitched?). So do the rehab too. Ice and massage.

Top Bottom