Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh

HGH is very expensive and you are likely to get sold fake stuff if you ever get a 'deal'

the only place to get legit HGH is either via a script from an anti aging clinic which will run you into the 5 figures for the year or close to that. or you can buy it from somewhere who is getting legit product

having said that good quality HGH 4IU's a day is a good dosage. but there are side effects and you should wait until you are older to use it cause your body produces it already. that is why nutrobal is a smarter option, it won't suppress your own HGH in the process, it will ADD TO IT. sarms1 sells it

The sheer cost of of taking HGH long term exceeds $500 a month and long term is the only way to get the anti-aging benefits and that assumes legit HGH.

It doesn't build muscle although it works well with steroids to aid them in the muscle building process.

I'll also disagree with Steve on the 4iu's a day. It's very close to the level that can and often does cause Carpel Tunnel Syndrome.

The sheer cost of of taking HGH long term exceeds $500 a month and long term is the only way to get the anti-aging benefits and that assumes legit HGH.

It doesn't build muscle although it works well with steroids to aid them in the muscle building process.

I'll also disagree with Steve on the 4iu's a day. It's very close to the level that can and often does cause Carpel Tunnel Syndrome.
Thanks for your advice... How many iu's you recommend ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I looked into this for two buddies who both suffer from Chron/colitis. 2.5iu a day or 5iu every other day.

I've seen the arguments go as high as 20iu or more a day (Milos Sarcev et al) for short periods. But the anti-aging thing differs from bodybuilding use.

How old are you?

I looked into this for two buddies who both suffer from Chron/colitis. 2.5iu a day or 5iu every other day.

I've seen the arguments go as high as 20iu or more a day (Milos Sarcev et al) for short periods. But the anti-aging thing differs from bodybuilding use.

How old are you?
38 ...6 ft tall 95 kg ..
My friend said 5 IU a day five days a week he's been body building for decades on gear .
But my confusion is I read it only in yr system 6 hours so should use it morning and night ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No. And I hope your buddy hasn't been constantly on gear for decades - as opposed to have done a lot of cycles over some time. On that basis so have I (16 years). Also at age 38.. anti-aging? You're not old yet ha ha

Regarding GH use. Like any tool it's a case of what it's being used for. the first place we look for science is how it's produced, in what amounts and for what purpose by the body. An example would be the growth spurt most of us had in our teens. I went from 5'7 to 6'3 between 14 and 18.

From memory (pls double check) the body pulses its GH release. It's not a constant thing. And, unless you're due a growth spurt (not at 38 eh) it's mostly at night now or following training. So, for example, tissue repair (as in at night) doesn't require you to be jabbing a pin in every 6 hours. Unlike Testosterone I can't see any additional benefit from keeping the body topped up through out the day.

As I said above 5iu's risks CTS. I went and looked at a bunch of online diaries of bodybuilders using the recommended 5iu a day and a large number complained of 'tight wrists'. Because GH can and does enhance growth of the connective tissue that includes the carpel tunnels (tubes around the tendons in your wrists). This grow and so squeeze on the tendons. In extreme cases they had to have the CT's cut.

If, as suggested, you did 5ius EOD (every other day) that's 3-4 times a week. It equates to 2.5ius a day with some of the 5ius a day benefits and lowers the risks of issues. It also means the GH last longer. On the colitis forums few were able to have the income to afford the $500 a month long term to get all the anti-aging and healing benefits. We can learn from them and their use (to heal their damaged guts) as much as we can from a 20isu a day or more for very short periods that Milos et al suggest.

Typically 2iu is good for anti-aging benefits and 4iu for bodybuilding/fat loss. It depends on the quality and your diet/training though too. Lots of variables.

Top Bottom