Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh?

collateral74

i would like to try a safe hgh supplement. but there is nothing on this site that i have found about them. can anybody give me some tips on what to get and doses..ect.

i would like to try a safe hgh supplement. but there is nothing on this site that i have found about them. can anybody give me some tips on what to get and doses..ect.

The only thing that works like HGH is real 191aa HGH.
No supplement mimic this.

hi.alin its dalyboy her. can i tack testosterone gel with d bol or not let me no pleas.

Technically yes you can. Im not a huge fan of transdermal TEST but you can make due
with whats available to you.

does anybody know where i could buy some 191Aa hgh in pill or oral spray form. i don't really want to inject. is there any side effects or need for pct on this?

Hgh in pill form will be broken down before it reaches systemic circulation. Remember that hgh is a relatively large peptide of 191 amino acids. If will therefore be digested in somewhat the same way as proteins in your food. And when the hgh is split by a stomach enzyme just once into two fragments, it's very likely it won't work anymore.

So don't waste money on hgh in pill form. If you're gonna go that route use peptides that work as hgh releasers, but they to need to be injected. No peptide will work orally in any meaningful way for this purpose IMO.

Top Bottom