x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Hgh

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Hgh within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I take Somatropin for medical reasons. I have a tumor on my pitutary gland. I'm also on testosterone. I've put 30# on in the last 6 months. So ,I does work. That Somatrpin is made by Upjohn,and I get this pen type syringe for injections. If you inject it in the back,stomach,chest, it does,nt matter. You will lose body mass(fat). And fat is a good thing. Phil

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Hgh

Amateur Bodybuilder

Hgh

I take Somatropin for medical reasons. I have a tumor on my pitutary gland. I'm also on testosterone. I've put 30# on in the last 6 months. So ,I does work. That Somatrpin is made by Upjohn,and I get this pen type syringe for injections. If you inject it in the back,stomach,chest, it does,nt matter. You will lose body mass(fat). And fat is a good thing. Phil

Good Broly

Thumbs up

GOOD FOR YOU!Im glad it is working for you and continued good health,I wish my doc would give me G.H. or ANAVAR.

All Natural

I get this pen type syringe for injections

I get this pen type syringe for injections

where can i get this ???

please help..

thanks..