Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey y'all is this Var Real? Don't wanna F myself up

CajunBarbie

Hey y'all! Just ordered this Var - 10mg and it's not the one that was pictured on the website which was by Quantum.
I've never heard of this manufacturer before - ADN Pharmaceutical, so I'm worried about it being legit.
This will be my 1st cycle where I actually got my own orals. In the past my coach always supplied it to me.
Please let me know if u think this is legit or should I steer clear?

No way to tell, try it

Have you heard of ADN Pharmaceuticals? I googled it and the one that came up had a different logo & seemed to only carry injectables.

Im a female so im more worried about virilization, if it happens to be something other than var. Thats my biggest concern. :(

Virilization will doubtfully happen. I've seen such with water based juice.

The worst that can happen is you might have caffeine, or Winstrol mixed with it; this has been used to fake Anv a lot..

How can you tell if it's fake? If you feel something immediately these shouldn't kick in for minimum five days at normal to 10mg excess women's dosage. Normal women's dosage (10mg ED).

Virilization will doubtfully happen. I've seen such with water based juice.

The worst that can happen is you might have caffeine, or Winstrol mixed with it; this has been used to fake Anv a lot..

How can you tell if it's fake? If you feel something immediately these shouldn't kick in for minimum five days at normal to 10mg excess women's dosage. Normal women's dosage (10mg ED).

Cool. Thanks Manny!

it is most faked, real anavar is expensive and hard to find

look for labmax test kit in google and you will have your answer legit/fake

it is most faked, real anavar is expensive and hard to find

look for labmax test kit in google and you will have your answer legit/fake

Well it was expensive and I thought it was from reliable merchant but since it's different than what was pictured on website when I ordered, I'm a bit concerned. I totally trust the peep that recommended the merchant but they are dudes who get test, dbol, deca & more of the hardcore "guy" stuff.
They've never gotten var from there before.

Well it was expensive and I thought it was from reliable merchant but since it's different than what was pictured on website when I ordered, I'm a bit concerned. I totally trust the peep that recommended the merchant but they are dudes who get test, dbol, deca & more of the hardcore "guy" stuff.
They've never gotten var from there before.

it is known fact that over 50% on black market are fakes, no hormone inside

get the test kit is very cheap just to stay on safe side

I never take anything unless I pre screen it first with labmax

so you do not have to guess if it is real or fake

it is known fact that over 50% on black market are fakes, no hormone inside

get the test kit is very cheap just to stay on safe side

I never take anything unless I pre screen it first with labmax

so you do not have to guess if it is real or fake

I'll get online now to see if they ship to Spain.
Thanks so much.

Just placed my order with Labmax so I can test my at and clenbuterol that I got from same merchant.
About to be Bill Ni the Science guy - LOL!
I hope it's Legit but hoping won't put my mind at ease like test results will.

Top Bottom