Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Guys - New Cycle from 12 week out of gym Surgery

markimacm

Hey bro's been many years since I been on here! I had a surgery 12 weeks ago and ready to hit the gym as of tomorrow. I feel like crap being out of gym and definitely lost weight/muscle size.

My current stats are:

37 years old
6'1''
205 pounds

For the next two weeks since i am re starting gym tomorrow (and work out alone), I plan on doing 5 day week EVERY BODY PART excercise in same day (1 Chest / 1 BI / 1 TRI / 1 Back / 1 Leg / 1 Shoulder / 1 ab) 5 sets 20 reps each. so total 140 sets and then some cardio post workout followed by a shake which will consist of 2 scoops whey from N2BM.com (love their product btw) with 5 oz of raw oats and water.

I am also going to be on 1 mL CYP week split up in 2 days (Monday and Thursday 1/2 ml each day) with HCG on 2 other days and anstrozle 2 other days FOR NOW to get my libido and test up for gym. After about a month or two I want a nice cycle to BULK up and gain MUSCLE size (I am naturally a bulky guy). I would like everyones suggestions and inputs on my planned work out and also when to begin cycle and thoughts on what to do do as I was thinking CYP/TREN/ANAVAR/EQ ...Thoughts? and how long a cycle 10 weeks? Longer?

Thanks peeps!

I torn my bicep tenon(lower at elbow) and it was 12 weeks after surgery before I was able to hit the gym (aside riding a stationary bike) once I got going I went with Ostarine 2866 30mg ed, collagen pills, test E therapeutic dose 300mg weekly and 200mg of NPP. I used the 2866 all the way through PCT which was 15 weeks. That's a bit longer than you're supposed to do. Had great results put on 10 clean lbs and that was hard considering I couldn't do any heavy pulls. If you don't mind me asking, what was your surgery for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a herniated disk repair.

I have no idea what Ostarine 2866 is but I began doing prescribed test therapy at 1ml a week of CYP by dr so I guess I will remain on this perm now HRT as I love test....

Definitely go with the Docs. But Ostarine is a sarm that was developed for cancer and AIDS patients to detour muscle wasting but it also increases collagen synthesis which aids tremendously in the recovery department.

i think that you should get your conditioning down first before hopping on gear. why spend your entire cycle getting your conditioning back?

tren especially would be a horrible idea, talk about increasing your chances of re-injury. tren makes you lift ungodly amounts of weight, since you are coming off a herniated disk you are asking for trouble

i actually blame tren for assisting in fucking up my rotator cuff.

Since you havent been training for a long time, you are going to experience 'noobie gains' just getting back into training.

You need to think about your long term success.

My advice to you would be to milk those noobie gains for 2-3 months, then do a cycle of SARMS and then do a cycle of steroids. That way you are progressing optimally for an entire year.

No point playing all your 'aces in the hole' right at the start.

Here is a link that explains what ostarine is -> https://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866

Since you havent been training for a long time, you are going to experience 'noobie gains' just getting back into training.

You need to think about your long term success.

My advice to you would be to milk those noobie gains for 2-3 months, then do a cycle of SARMS and then do a cycle of steroids. That way you are progressing optimally for an entire year.

No point playing all your 'aces in the hole' right at the start.

Here is a link that explains what ostarine is -> https://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866

Ostarine helped my torn bicep tendon a lot. I did go on cycle after it but under a therapeutic dose. That and MK-677, great sarms

Definitely take some time to just get back into the gym and get your size and strength back that you lost while being on the shelf. Lets look at a cycle after that.

If you want to run EQ, prepare for having a cycle of 14-16 weeks.

If that is the plan, then do something like:
1-16 EQ 400-600mg/week
1-16 test cyp 400-600mg/week
4-16 tren e 400mg/week
8-16 anavar 50-80mg/ed

Keep in mind you will need aromasin and caber to control your estrogen and prolactin. Something like 10mg aromasin eod and 0.25mg caber eod. You can get those from ag-guys.com

Top Bottom