Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Guys, Long time!

Berdian

Banned
I used to operate under the name 'mac' and 'Spiderman' years ago for some of the older bros might remember.
After beeing in this business in Scandinavia, they really cracked me down in 2013.

Havent had juice after that :( But, now Im a free man, relocated to Thailand the first Day as afree man.

Im up to 127kg! 191cm. My gym routines, flawless. Eating enough, damn hard, Lots of shakes.

I have on My hand,
10ml 300mg test enantathe e.w 1ml
10ml 150mg tren enantathe e.w 1ml
100x10mg anavar 40mg ed 25days kickstart
100x10mg winstrol 50mg ed week 8-12

Im thinking to drop the tren actually and might get some proviron, have had very Nice results with prov and tren, its Just to harsh.

Any inputs My dear bros?

i'm not a fan of stacking winny and tren. they just don't stack well together, for me i had daily headaches on it when i never have headaches, my cholesterol shot up huge and my head hair was falling out.

i would stick with the var or do tbol instead

I used to operate under the name 'mac' and 'Spiderman' years ago for some of the older bros might remember.
After beeing in this business in Scandinavia, they really cracked me down in 2013.

Havent had juice after that :( But, now Im a free man, relocated to Thailand the first Day as afree man.

Im up to 127kg! 191cm. My gym routines, flawless. Eating enough, damn hard, Lots of shakes.

I have on My hand,
10ml 300mg test enantathe e.w 1ml
10ml 150mg tren enantathe e.w 1ml
100x10mg anavar 40mg ed 25days kickstart
100x10mg winstrol 50mg ed week 8-12

Im thinking to drop the tren actually and might get some proviron, have had very Nice results with prov and tren, its Just to harsh.

Any inputs My dear bros?

welcome back to Elitefitness big guys I remember you

I like this cycle you have try this

300mgs test enan
300mgs tren enan
40mgs anavar
50mgs winstrol
7 caps n2guard organ liver kidney support
5mgs aromasin ED

can do proviron but really you need dostinex more

LONG TIME! damn man
you back nice

1000mg testosterone base on all cycles you know me

very long time daymn

you should increase tren and test double in your cycle

hey welcome back
long time no see

your doses are weak
500mgs test
500mgs tren
50mgs anvar
50mgs winstrol
ED

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom