Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey all! Forum newb here, with a redundant question re: TRT (maybe)

Victorious

Hey all!

Just an FYI, very long post below, but I hope someone reads and assists. I want to make sure I can get as much detail out as possible. Cliffs/main points at the bottom.

I wanted to introduce myself again - just in case, posted one other time on here. and meet all of you again, as well as hopefully be steered in the right direction.

I'm Vick, and I'm a 26 year old male. I have been lifting since I was 18. I've been pretty active all my life, did martial arts for some time during my teens, also was always out and about playing sports. I'm a healthy male, at least I perceive myself to be (all blood work has come back normal and/or excellent for many tests), and my lifting has always been great. My nutrition wasn't always on point, but I quickly learned this after a couple years in the gym. My body responded very well to lifting, and I have taken various supplements under the sun (excluding however, anything test boost related (until maybe a couple years ago), and PH/andros. Never touched any of that. The most "hardcore" supp I ever did try, which was a couple years ago for the first time, were PES Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite. If I've taken any supplements that may have had "something in them that shouldn't have been," is beyond my knowledge. Any way, I've cleaned up my eating and lifting and have been religiously in the gym since the beginning.

Fast forward to recently, I was diagnosed with low test @ 276, when I was 25. I started to wonder why I always felt lethargic, depressed, cloudy, etc. And considering how much time I spent in the gym, putting on muscle and burning fat was very difficult, despite having done a ton of research and trying things that worked for me. I was tested again for test later in the year, and it came in at 281. However, I haven't been able to get out of this range since, so I finally saw an endo and I was prescribed Test C, 200mg e2w.

I started pinning 100mg ew, every Friday actually. At first, I was doing 100, and my body responded very well - no gyno, was starving a ton more (although I've always had a fast metabolism), and my lifts started going up. I started shedding body fat as well. At 100mg however, the first two months, I felt better than I did before. STILL with many of the problems I had, but they weren't as bad. I started TRT on June 8 of this year, and have been on it since.

EW I have pinned for the past 15+ weeks 100mg. I had bumped the dose up to 120 about eight weeks into TRT, and just recently bumped up to 150. I'm staying here, I don't plan on increasing. I feel a much more noticeable difference on 150 than I did 100. Maybe placebo? Idk, but strength has shot through the roof, no gyno reported, and everything feels better overall. Two months ago, I switched to a diff endo because the first one was an ass, kept accusing me of things, etc. So this new doc ran blood work, and saw that my test (at the time with c @ 100-120mg/week) came in at 730. However, FSH, LH are low, very low, and he said my estradiol was in the healthy range, but creeping towards the high area now.

This was two months ago. I'm not sure how bad things are now, but I feel better, and no "estrogenic-based" feelings (that I know of). He wants to take me off TRT for good, he believes I'm too healthy of a male to be on it. He wants to taper me down to 100mg every week, and slowly taper off until I'm off for good. I feel great on 150, I can't imagine what I'd feel on anything past that, and although curious, I'm fine with where I am. However, I'd like to come off test and see how my body responds to this, I want to see what I will retain, and what will drift away.

Now, the way the doctor is doing this, he has ordered one more bottle of test for me (currently on my second 1mL bottle of C), but instead of it being cypionate, he is giving me enanthate and instead of being 10mL, it is 5mL. So he's definitely going to get me off of it. He does NOT want to prescribe me anything for PCT, he doesn't know what that is. He just wants me to stop using Test after the last pin of enanthate. No HCG, no Nolva, no Clomid, etc. I started Erase Pro three weeks ago, and I saw my testicles did get slightly bigger from their shrunken size but maybe that is just in my head. I'm almost done with ePro but don't plan on doing a second bottle.

I have a gym buddy who can hook me up with clomid, but I'm kind of skeptical. I just want to make sure of how I can come off test without feeling too much of a rebound effect, proper PCT after being on it for this long (by the time I started to PCT, I'll have been on test for +/- 36 weeks, and I'd like to find a new endo as well), and how can I tell fake clomid (if at any point someone decided to scam me, or ANY fakes for that matter.)?

I'd love to one day run a real cycle maybe after being off C for a bit of time post cycle, but for now I am very content with test.

Any assistance will be GREATLY appreciated. Any questions, please ask. I'm VERY sorry for the VERY long post, I just want to make sure I can give as much detail as possible.

CLIFFS HERE V V V​

- Lifting for eight years now, since I turned 18, have done tons of research on lifting/nutrition, have tons of experience in and out of the gym now (except for the next level stuff like PH and Steroids, etc.

- Natural up until 25

- Started using Test C for TRT purposes on June 8 of this year - came in at 279-281 test when tested last year (25 years old, two blood work tests confirmed this spread months apart) All other blood work tests came back normal/excellent - did quick research on test, am somewhat knowledgeable about it now

- Weeks 1-8, 100mg ew as prescribed (200mg e2w but I'd rather pin every week)

- Felt better overall, but not a massive change, bumped up to 120mg ew, felt a tad bit better, at week 13 I bumped up to 150 and feeling much better than before, still some issues lingering, but whatever

- Body has responded very well to test, no gyno (as of yet) and no estrogenic sides felt (that I know of)

- Second endo wants to take me off of TRT for good, I'm "too healthy" for it, he believes it is depression (Stopped going to first endo because of personal comfortability issues)

- Second endo ran blood work on me, test went up to 731 when I was on 100mg per week (test was done in August, haven't tested since), estadiol is normal in this test, but creeping towards the high end of normal, FSH and LH came back VERY low, prolactin is very high, still within normal, but very high.

- Second endo will not prescribe me anything for PCT, no hcg, no nolva, clomid, etc. Wants to taper me down to 100mg e2w until I'm finally done

- On second bottle of Test C, 10mL both bottles, second endo prescribed test E 5mL and has definitely decided to take me off

- By the time I get on test E and complete that run, I'll be into TRT +/- six months

- How do I pct after this, what do I need? I'd like to come off test for some time to see how my body responds anyway, see what I maintain/lose, I'd like to eventually do a real cycle in the future with something added to test.

- A buddy can set me up with clomid, but how do i tell the real stuff from the fake stuff? (clomid and all other things if possible)

- Sorry for the long wall.

Thoughts? Ideas? Concerns? Thank you.

ok thats a long post . how long have you exactly been on and looking to recover on pct?25 is very young for pct, but i would not be happy with test levels in the 200's either.You have to try to get your test levels up naturally, if that doesnt work, then you might need trt imo

ok thats a long post . how long have you exactly been on and looking to recover on pct?25 is very young for pct, but i would not be happy with test levels in the 200's either.You have to try to get your test levels up naturally, if that doesnt work, then you might need trt imo

Thank you for the reply!

I've been on for 16 weeks and 6 days, and I'd like to have a proper PCT (if truly needed) considering I've run test for this long and I've already experienced some side effects which tells me my body has become accustomed to it. A week and a half - or two weeks after my last pin, I'd run clomid - but I'm not sure if this is the right protocol due to how long I've been on test, yet how little I've been running. I don't have anything on hand, and if I project it right, by the time I'm done with the current Cyp, and the E next bottle, it'll be February/March-ish.

As far as getting my test levels up naturally, I'd love to. However, my sleep has always been normal, I may have sleep apnea, but this would be the only attributing factor. Everything else in my daily life is absolutely normal that shouldn't cause a massive dip in test that low. I've done the "test boosting" diet approaches of healthy fats, sleep, training, etc. But nothing has worked. So now I'd like to see how I can get off and take it from there.

Thank you for the reply!

I've been on for 16 weeks and 6 days, and I'd like to have a proper PCT (if truly needed) considering I've run test for this long and I've already experienced some side effects which tells me my body has become accustomed to it. A week and a half - or two weeks after my last pin, I'd run clomid - but I'm not sure if this is the right protocol due to how long I've been on test, yet how little I've been running. I don't have anything on hand, and if I project it right, by the time I'm done with the current Cyp, and the E next bottle, it'll be February/March-ish.

As far as getting my test levels up naturally, I'd love to. However, my sleep has always been normal, I may have sleep apnea, but this would be the only attributing factor. Everything else in my daily life is absolutely normal that shouldn't cause a massive dip in test that low. I've done the "test boosting" diet approaches of healthy fats, sleep, training, etc. But nothing has worked. So now I'd like to see how I can get off and take it from there.

ok you lost be buddy, you on week 16 now? which is nothing out of the ordinary, you can do a normal pct and recover fine.

But you said you not comming off till feb/march? thats another 5 months. big differnce

can you explain please before i advise

ok you lost be buddy, you on week 16 now? which is nothing out of the ordinary, you can do a normal pct and recover fine.

But you said you not comming off till feb/march? thats another 5 months. big differnce

can you explain please before i advise

Absolutely.

I'm on my second vial of test C, started late August, early September. Both test C vials were 10mL. So my endocrinologist wants to take me off of test completely, and has given me one final bottle of test E, 5mL.

I don't have to run test E, I was just thinking I'd do it just to run it.

I anticipate running out of my second bottle of test c mid-November. I have a choice to either stop using test, or continue on test e.

This is where I get lost, I'd like to complete my second bottle of C, but I also want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong where I can potentially encounter any issues down the road be it short or long term.

Absolutely.

I'm on my second vial of test C, started late August, early September. Both test C vials were 10mL. So my endocrinologist wants to take me off of test completely, and has given me one final bottle of test E, 5mL.

I don't have to run test E, I was just thinking I'd do it just to run it.

I anticipate running out of my second bottle of test c mid-November. I have a choice to either stop using test, or continue on test e.

This is where I get lost, I'd like to complete my second bottle of C, but I also want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong where I can potentially encounter any issues down the road be it short or long term.
Honestly i havent done the math in my head but ill make it very simple for you.you should not do more then 16.. to maybbee 20 week cycle, if you plan on doing pct and want to recover properly with little problems.I would actually cut it off at 16 weeks .

Honestly i havent done the math in my head but ill make it very simple for you.you should not do more then 16.. to maybbee 20 week cycle, if you plan on doing pct and want to recover properly with little problems.I would actually cut it off at 16 weeks .

Okay that makes sense, I'm going to hit the 17 week mark tomorrow actually.

So if I decide to stop test tomorrow, how would I go about pct?

Since I have a buddy who can hook me up with clomid, and my doctor will not prescribe it, how do I go about ensuring it is the real stuff?

Would I start clomid a week after I stop test? Last pin would be tomorrow, October 2, therefore start pct October 9th? The method of clomid will be liquid, and my buddy did describe it pretty well - in terms of taste and bitterness. But I want to make sure I'm not just taking any random thing. I don't know if it is even possible to make sure I'm not getting screwed.

Do I need anything else other than clomid? What dose protocol would you recommend?

I'm not getting it, maybe I'm wrong.. But im not seeing how , if your natty test was low to begin with, how its supposed to be fixed by a 16 week try and pct? Seems to me of would just go back to the mid 200s again, if that. No?

Top Bottom