Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey all! Forum newb here, with a redundant question re: TRT (maybe)

I'm not getting it, maybe I'm wrong.. But im not seeing how , if your natty test was low to begin with, how its supposed to be fixed by a 16 week try and pct? Seems to me of would just go back to the mid 200s again, if that. No?

From my understanding, based on what the endo said, my "levels will remain where they are no matter what I take." I'm expected to come back down to 200s - which like you say, makes no sense.

My first endo thought I was there to get a Rx for test. According to him, I was on something previously. I kept assuring him I have never used anything steroid/prohormone related. Now, I have taken tons and tons of supplements that you can purchase from vitamin shoppe, and the likelihood of something being slipped into these products is low. The other two things I have taken are Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite. Also have done Nitraflex, but Nitraflex is just a regular pump product with "test boost" effects - in other words, nothing.

Prior to Erase Pro however, the first time if I recall correctly, my levels were low to begin with. This was when I was 24. I didn't think much of test then, thought I could just "naturally" boost with otc supps.

So yeah, I'm very confused at this point as to where to go.

Try would be my suggestion, for good. Whether you've takeshit in the past or not, NOW your levels are low, period.

From my understanding, based on what the endo said, my "levels will remain where they are no matter what I take." I'm expected to come back down to 200s - which like you say, makes no sense.

My first endo thought I was there to get a Rx for test. According to him, I was on something previously. I kept assuring him I have never used anything steroid/prohormone related. Now, I have taken tons and tons of supplements that you can purchase from vitamin shoppe, and the likelihood of something being slipped into these products is low. The other two things I have taken are Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite. Also have done Nitraflex, but Nitraflex is just a regular pump product with "test boost" effects - in other words, nothing.

Prior to Erase Pro however, the first time if I recall correctly, my levels were low to begin with. This was when I was 24. I didn't think much of test then, thought I could just "naturally" boost with otc supps.

So yeah, I'm very confused at this point as to where to go.
seek another doctor dude, what was the point of going on 16 weeks trt dose? this doctor seems like a quack, unless he is aware of new findings im aware of, this is never how its done

Try would be my suggestion, for good. Whether you've takeshit in the past or not, NOW your levels are low, period.

Try what exactly?

seek another doctor dude, what was the point of going on 16 weeks trt dose? this doctor seems like a quack, unless he is aware of new findings im aware of, this is never how its done

I plan on getting a new doc, but for now while I'm searching,

how do I go about my cycle? Do I continue? Come off and Pct?

If I pct, is clomid enough?

When would I start, will dose protocol be the same as usual for other people who pct?

How do I minimize sides, rebound, loss of any gains I've made?

I can probably get liquid clomid, but as of right now this is all I can get. I'm new to all this so i have extremely limited sources. Can't get prescription for any.

Is liquid clomid easy to spot if faked?

And pct is for your body to recover its natty test production to what it was before cycle, if your natty test was shit to begin with, why pct?

Top Bottom