Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hexarelin- The Strongest GHRP

Rambo!! Welcome back brother have not seen ya in a couple weeks

How's ur regimen going?

Still on ur cut ?! Dropping bf
Last I heard u we're getting nice and lean !

Hey brother, yea I've been real busy so haven't had much time to update. I've leaned up some, I'm the most vascular I have ever been. Still much of any abs though, my midsection sucks.

I'm going to start cutting in the next week or so. Maybe I'll log it!

Good stuff man
Thanks man!!

Since it's the weekend I've been able to dose the hex/ghrp6 combo 4x times yesterday and I'm 3x in today. The tightness in my midsection is very noticeable. I'm using dandelion root twice a day to drop water too. The sides from the gh are strong, hands were very numb this morning and I slept 9hrs!!

The cardiovascular action of hexarelin.

Mao Y1, Tokudome T2, Kishimoto I3.

Abstract

Hexarelin, a synthetic growth hormone-releasing peptide, can bind to and activate the growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHSR) in the brain similar to its natural analog ghrelin. However, the peripheral distribution of GHSR in the heart and blood vessels suggests that hexarelin might have direct cardiovascular actions beyond growth hormone release and neuroendocrine effects. Furthermore, the non-GHSR CD36 had been demonstrated to be a specific cardiac receptor for hexarelin and to mediate its cardioprotective effects. When compared with ghrelin, hexarelin is chemically more stable and functionally more potent. Therefore, it may be a promising therapeutic agent for some cardiovascular conditions. In this concise review, we discuss the current evidence for the cardiovascular action of hexarelin.

One dose of oral hexarelin protects chronic cardiac function after myocardial infarction.

Mao Y1, Tokudome T1, Kishimoto I2, Otani K3, Miyazato M1, Kangawa K1.

Abstract

Both hexarelin and its natural analog ghrelin exert comparable cardioprotective activities. A single dose of ghrelin administered at the very acute phase after experimental myocardial infarction positively affects cardiac function in chronic heart failure. Therefore, this study aimed to determine whether a single dose of oral hexarelin has the same effect in the chronic disease phase. Myocardial infarction or sham operation was generated by left coronary artery ligation in male C57BL/6J mice, which subsequently received one dose of hexarelin or vehicle treatment by oral gavage 30 min after operation. Although the mortality within 14 days after myocardial infarction did not differ between the groups, hexarelin treatment protected cardiac function in the chronic phase as evidenced by higher ejection fraction and fractional shortening, as well as lower lung weight/body weight and lung weight/tibial length ratios, compared with vehicle treatment. Hexarelin treatment concurrently lowered plasma epinephrine and dopamine levels, and shifted the balance of autonomic nervous activity toward parasympathetic nervous activity as evidenced by a smaller low/high-frequency power ratio and larger normalized high-frequency power on heart rate variability analysis. The results first demonstrate that one dose of oral hexarelin treatment potentially protects chronic cardiac function after acute myocardial infarction, and implicate that activating growth hormone secretagogue receptor 1a might be beneficial for cardioprotection, although other mechanism may also be involved.
Copyright © 2014 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.

Chronic administration of hexarelin attenuates cardiac fibrosis in the spontaneously hypertensive rat.

Xu X1, Ding F, Pang J, Gao X, Xu RK, Hao W, Cao JM, Chen C.

Abstract

Cardiac fibrosis is a hallmark of heart disease and plays a vital role in cardiac remodeling during heart diseases, including hypertensive heart disease. Hexarelin is one of a series of synthetic growth hormone secretagogues (GHSs) possessing a variety of cardiovascular effects via action on GHS receptors (GHS-Rs). However, the role of hexarelin in cardiac fibrosis in vivo has not yet been investigated. In the present study, spontaneously hypertensive rats (SHRs) were treated with hexarelin alone or in combination with a GHS-R antagonist for 5 wk from an age of 16 wk. Hexarelin treatment significantly reduced cardiac fibrosis in SHRs by decreasing interstitial and perivascular myocardial collagen deposition and myocardial hydroxyproline content and reducing mRNA and protein expression of collagen I and III in SHR hearts. Hexarelin treatment also increased matrix metalloproteinase (MMP)-2 and MMP-9 activities and decreased myocardial mRNA expression of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase (TIMP)-1 in SHRs. In addition, hexarelin treatment significantly attenuated left ventricular (LV) hypertrophy, LV diastolic dysfunction, and high blood pressure in SHRs. The effect of hexarelin on cardiac fibrosis, blood pressure, and cardiac function was mediated by its receptor, GHS-R, since a selective GHS-R antagonist abolished these effects and expression of GHS-Rs was upregulated by hexarelin treatment. In summary, our data demonstrate that hexarelin reduces cardiac fibrosis in SHRs, perhaps by decreasing collagen synthesis and accelerating collagen degradation via regulation of MMPs/TIMP. Hexarelin-reduced systolic blood pressure may also contribute to this reduced cardiac fibrosis in SHRs. The present findings provided novel insights and underscore the therapeutic potential of hexarelin as an antifibrotic agent for the treatment of cardiac fibrosis.

PMID: 22842067 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Hexarelin, referred to as hex from here on out, is my favorite ghrp. I have ran hex at 50-100mcgs in the morning and preworkout or postworkout with 100mcgs of modgrf1-29.

The muscle fullness, vascularity, and hand numbing experience are all signs of the workings of gh. What I noticed and love the most about the preworkout dose is the intensity! I am soaked, on fire in literally 15 mins into the workout and the training volume is insane.

I have been using hex for months now and the effects are still very pronounced. To avoid desensitization, a day off a week is all that's needed in my opinion. Alternating every couple months with other peptides is also a great idea, it keeps the body fresh to hex.

For high quality hexarelin at decently low prices, click on my banner and links below and use my RS25OFF coupon code to get yourself 25% off or RSBOGO for buy one get one free.

Feel free to discuss hexarelin or ask me any questions regarding the topic.

Hi mate. New to this site. Im going to run Hex soon with iPam. I wanted to run iPam twice a day as i wanted the hair, skin and sleep properties etc from it. So do you think a cycle of iPam 2 x a day and Hex 3 x would enable me to get benefits of both?

I have been on another forum where they said Hex would be far more affordable and i wouldn't de sensitize if i micro dose it 3 x a day at 25mcg. Here's the link

Would love to know your opinion mate as you seem really clued up and experienced on Hex. Ive been cycling ghrp2 and mod grf no dac last 6 months with good results but wanted to try something a bit more potent whilst still getting the ghrp healing properties as mentioned previously. i've researched enough to know that ipam is perfect for those things, especially the sleep. So would 5 pins a day be ok? Didn't want to drop the Hex down to 2 pins as ill be micro dosing at smaller amounts than then 50 to 100mcg that you recommend.

Appreciate your time.
Mike

Hexarelin, referred to as hex from here on out, is my favorite ghrp. I have ran hex at 50-100mcgs in the morning and preworkout or postworkout with 100mcgs of modgrf1-29.

The muscle fullness, vascularity, and hand numbing experience are all signs of the workings of gh. What I noticed and love the most about the preworkout dose is the intensity! I am soaked, on fire in literally 15 mins into the workout and the training volume is insane.

I have been using hex for months now and the effects are still very pronounced. To avoid desensitization, a day off a week is all that's needed in my opinion. Alternating every couple months with other peptides is also a great idea, it keeps the body fresh to hex.

For high quality hexarelin at decently low prices, click on my banner and links below and use my RS25OFF coupon code to get yourself 25% off or RSBOGO for buy one get one free.

Feel free to discuss hexarelin or ask me any questions regarding the topic.

P.S - Sorry for the strong bump lol... and wondered if you also could PM me your supplier site so i could use the 25% off?Would be a huge help with cost if I'm going to invest.

Thanks again
Mike

Older thread but some good info. Thx to all if still around.

Ive been using ipam and cjc for about 2 months now at saturation dose 5-6 times per day. The dose i take before bed is 1mg of ipam 100mcgs of cjc. Today i started hex. Will be changing my first to doses to hex and cjc. So far i would say that this regimen along with igf1 lr3 at 100mcg, is giving me 4 to 5ius of gh type results.

Word of advise to some anyone that would like to listen. Usually the issue with peptides is that we dont have enough money to inject 5 to 6 times per day. That being said, everything that i have read and researched instructs that all users will bennefit more from frequency not dosage. For example. Rather then hitting a saturation dose 3 times per day(if thats what you can afford) split those up and create a 5 or 6 injection schedule with the same amount. So you could do half saturation dose and still spend the same money but get a bigger bang for your buck. My understanding with gh is the goal should be to have levels raised for as much of the day as possible for igf1 levels be raise the most. This is as basic as i can explain.

Please someone chime in if you have something to add or correct me on.

Top Bottom