Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hexarelin and cjc-1295 with DAC dosing protocol

alphaasfuck

What is the dosing protocol when combining these two?
Is there a way to take a day off of Hexarelin to avoid desensitization? If not how long before you are desensitized?
I also have ipamorelin lying around I can substitute, but I hear Hexarelin is the stronger of the two.
I'm trying to stay on a combination of these three for 6 months.

http://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/peptide-profiles/ << if you read those profiles on each peptide it gives you a good layout on how to dose them. highly recommended reading

also let me tell you the peptide industry is 99% fakes, your chance of buying bunk products is very very high. keep this in mind.

I agree with Steve and I personally would use the SARM nutrobal for an HGH analogue instead of peptides. The vast majority of peptides on the market are fake. http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

You want to dose 100mcg hex + 100mcg cjc 2-4 times per day on an empty stomach. Let at least 2 hours to pass between injections so your pituitary gland re-senitizes. A good dosing protocol would be before breakfast, before lunch, post workout and before your last meal of the day.

Peptides cause most people to go hypoglycaemic so you will want to eat something about 20-30 minutes after your injection.

Muskate gives you a great dosing protocol. As mentioned, the most important thing is that you are confident with your source.

Okay so Hex one time a day correct?
I'm using CJC-1295 WITH DAC, opposed to without. They say every 4 days is the injection schedule for DAC.
What's everyone's opinion on desensitization of Hex, how long?

Personally I use cjc no dac with ghrp2, next to nutrobal, so my natural HGH pulses are on point

I was reading an article that said the Mk677 gh pulse was astronomically more while on CJC w/Dac I believe a member on Nest of Giants had bloodwork done on this.

I was reading an article that said the Mk677 gh pulse was astronomically more while on CJC w/Dac I believe a member on Nest of Giants had bloodwork done on this.

I am not sure if that will be astronomically higher, but it will definitely be not lower than that of CJC. Besides, given all the trouble with dosing schedules and injections, I would rather use Nutrobal, which can be taken once per day orally - it does not get any simpler than that.

What about the desensitization of heraxalin? Anyone know anything or have experience? I'm reading different things.

What about the desensitization of heraxalin? Anyone know anything or have experience? I'm reading different things.
Your body gets used to anything when you use it for long durations. That's why it's important to cycle peptides and take breaks in-between cycles. I recommend 8-16 week cycles of hex/nutrobal with 4 week breaks in between.

Top Bottom