Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hexarelin - Anyone used? sounds Great. Im 20 and would love produce more GH.

mm107

High End Bro
Platinum
Hexarelin
Hexarelin Hexarelin

Hexarelin is a synthetic hexaptide which has GH-releasing properties. Hexarelin, administered subcutaneously produces a dose-dependent GH response from the Pituitary.

The advantages of having GH secreted in larger amounts in the body would be similar to what happens when injectable growth hormone is administered. Effects from GH include increased bone mineral density, increased mitosis and meiosis which leads to more muscle mass, triglyceride hydrolysis which causes prominent fat loss, connective tissue strengthening, and improved skin elasticity.

GH secretion also leads to the liver secreting more IGF-1 (Insulin-Like Growth Factor One), which by itself has a host of effects similar to GH. Users of IGF-1 typically experience increased strength and muscle mass, as well as a very pronounced fat loss.

Therefore, by injecting Hexarelin, the user will experience all of the effects of both Growth Hormone as well as IGF-1. However, since Hexarelin actually stimulates the body to produce more GH, it may be likely that the eventual shutdown of the body’s natural GH production may be avoided, as is seen with injectable GH. For this reason, many athletes use Hexarelin alone, but others have used it after a Growth Hormone or Insulin-Like Growth Factor one cycle, to “jumpstart” their own natural GH and IGF-1 production.

Although I have not used it, the science behind it seems sound. Pretty soon I'm going to be trying something similar (GHRP-6), so I'll keep you guys updated.

Any info on Hexarelin?

Dosage?
Solvent to use with it.....Bacteriostatic Water?

I was wondering if the same principles apply to this as with IGF?

Well fuck it, could not get much info on this stuff after quite a bit of research. After my workout, I decided to give it a try. I treated it just like IGF-1 (which I did several times before). I diluted 2mg with 2mL sterile Bacteriostatic Water.

I took 100mcg IM.

This was 20 minutes post-workout. I was prepared with some high-glycemic carb beverage. Hunger desires were off the charts! And some serious fatigue set in along with some rise in temperature. All these side effects were similiar to IGF-1, except it hit me a lot harder and faster (within 5 minutes).

I am having a feeling I am going to sleep like a baby tonight (and hope I grow some too).

Sounds interesting. In rats anyway. LOL

Collectively, these data indicate that a 30-day treatment with hexarelin was unable to improve somatotropic function in male obese Zucker rats but was successful in decreasing plasma cholesterol concentrations. Hexarelin exerted a cardioprotective effect in both lean and obese rats. The heart-protective activity afforded by the peptide was divorced from any stimulation of the GH axis and is probably exerted through activation of specific cardiac receptors.

Top Bottom