Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Herpes and Arginine

galileo

This is a bit off topic, but am in terested in taking l-arginine, but do not want a herpes flair up..Any ideas??? Thank you...

Yes

Counter it with L-lysine it boosts your immune system and rids herpies actually! All people in Europe use L-lysine for herpies it takes a while for it to get into your system but after a while ,say 1 to 2 months herpies goes into hibernation.

Hey guys... is it possible for someone to show symptoms of herpes in under a week from first sexual intercourse with someone?

Herpes can be in a sleep state for years. You can treat herpes with Acyclovir and lysine if you ever get outbreaks. It works great.

Rippeddrago said:
Hey guys... is it possible for someone to show symptoms of herpes in under a week from first sexual intercourse with someone?

Yes.

B True

L-lysine does help reduce herpes flair ups at 2 to three grams a day on an empty stomach. If you are going to take any of the NO2 supps which most often contain large doses of l-arginine I would suggest that you get a Rx for valtrax or a similiar anti viral used to prevent herpes recurrences.:)

You don't need any of that stuff ...

Try some Olive Leaf extract (standardized 24%). I take a large dose every day and have not had an outbreak in well over a year.

Plus, I take high doses of arginine. Try it. I just changed your life.

rogerwilcox You don't need any of that stuff ...

Try some Olive Leaf extract (standardized 24%). I take a large dose every day and have not had an outbreak in well over a year.

Plus, I take high doses of arginine. Try it. I just changed your life

Mr. Wilcox where did you get this idea from, and why does it work? We know that lysine makes the host less hostpitable to viruses. I'm not saying that you are incorrect, I would just like to learn more.:)

Top Bottom