Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Herpes!!!

LiveFastDieHard said:
Some fucking bitch gave me god damn herpes...i cant believe this shit...NEVER use a LifeStyles condom...the god damn thing fucken broke and I didnt know it...AHH THIS FUCKIN SUX!!

Shit. That sux. Kick her in her ass because herpes never goes away.

Are you sure you have it?

What are your symptoms? ie: is there a sore? What does it look like?

Geez...I feel sorry for you. What a bitch for not telling you she had it..or did she?

no she didnt tell me SHIT!!...I just went to get tested today...i have a sore on my cock...the doc said it looks "suspiciously" like herpes...ill know for sure at the end of the week but the doc pretty much said i had herpes and gave me some meds...IM GONNA FUCKIN KILL SOMEBODY

LiveFastDieHard said:
Some fucking bitch gave me god damn herpes...i cant believe this shit...NEVER use a LifeStyles condom...the god damn thing fucken broke and I didnt know it...AHH THIS FUCKIN SUX!!

JerseyArt's Alter. :wavey:

LiveFastDieHard said:
no she didnt tell me SHIT!!...I just went to get tested today...i have a sore on my cock...the doc said it looks "suspiciously" like herpes...ill know for sure at the end of the week but the doc pretty much said i had herpes and gave me some meds...IM GONNA FUCKIN KILL SOMEBODY

kill HER! That was very irresponsible and selfish of her not to tell you that she has it.

Top Bottom