Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here are some natural ways to increase test levels...

boston789

A few weeks back I got my blood test back and all was good. I obviously told my doctor about my current AAS and my drug use when I was younger. So we started talking about things and I asked what are some natural ways to boost test levels. So he told me that there are a few ways that it can be done. He pulled out a book written by some doc named Gary Null and told me that Chrysin, Nettle, Muira Puama could very well work.

He photocopied the page for me and here is what it said about each one of these herbs:

The following are natural approaches that rebalance testosterone is men:

Chrysin: is a bioflavonoid that is extracted from various plants. The suggested daily dose is 1000mg. Originally used by bodybuilders, chrysin is a natural aromatase-inhibitor that increases free testosterone, thereby decreases excess estrogen. It has a terrific libido-enhancing effect and has antianxiety properties as well.

Nettle: (constitutes of highly concentrated extracts from nettle root) binds to SHBG in place of testosterone. It thereby decreases the chances producing bound testosterone.

Muira puama: is an herbal extract that increases free testosterone and suppresses excess estrogen. It enahces the libido and boosts energy.
Losing weight is highly recommended.

I have been off clomid and derma for over a week now supplementing these herbs...I'll go back in another month or so and see what the results are.

this is a serious question to this thread, would frequent daily beat off sessions increase nat. test or no. or is that something that does not influence test production

boston789 said:
A few weeks back I got my blood test back and all was good. I obviously told my doctor about my current AAS and my drug use when I was younger. So we started talking about things and I asked what are some natural ways to boost test levels. So he told me that there are a few ways that it can be done. He pulled out a book written by some doc named Gary Null and told me that Chrysin, Nettle, Muira Puama could very well work.

He photocopied the page for me and here is what it said about each one of these herbs:

Chrysin: is a bioflavonoid that is extracted from various plants. The suggested daily dose is 1000mg. Originally used by bodybuilders, chrysin is a natural aromatase-inhibitor that increases free testosterone, thereby decreases excess estrogen. It has a terrific libido-enhancing effect and has antianxiety properties as well.

Nettle: (constitutes of highly concentrated extracts from nettle root) binds to SHBG in place of testosterone. It thereby decreases the chances producing bound testosterone.

Muira puama: is an herbal extract that increases free testosterone and suppresses excess estrogen. It enahces the libido and boosts energy.

I have been off clomid and derma for over a week now supplementing these herbs...I'll go back in another month or so and see what the results are.
derma has chrysin, these herbs are nothing special IMO. Similar to Nelsons protocol.

i think thats a myth, trying to support self mutilation on a 5xday basis is just sickening haha..

boston789 said:

Here are some more test boosters if you want to give it a try, curious to see how your results turned out, keep us informed.

Tribulus Terrestris, Fenugreek, Smilax, Dianablade, Safed Musli, Stinging Nettle Root, Avena Sativa, Vitex Agnus Castus

hstern said:
this is a serious question to this thread, would frequent daily beat off sessions increase nat. test or no. or is that something that does not influence test production

I have heard that and I don't think it is directly true but I have come up with a theory of my own. It is that the beat of sessions could increase circulation and blood flow to that region of your body thus helping your testicles become more actice and produce more test. just a theory that I thought of, I have no idea if it has an credibility.

sounds logical to me, my theory was since i am directly stimulating the testes, testosterone would be the result

krbn08 said:
Here are some more test boosters if you want to give it a try, curious to see how your results turned out, keep us informed.

Tribulus Terrestris, Fenugreek, Smilax, Dianablade, Safed Musli, Stinging Nettle Root, Avena Sativa, Vitex Agnus Castus

Fenucreek is estrogenic, Vitex is progestrongenic. Dianblade is not an herb.

Avenacosides A&B and Fagia are the most potent boosters only because they allow the body to make more testopsterone via LH and SHBG supression. NOTHING will directly raise T.

Hi Nelson, Is the Bodybuilding Truth still your best work (ie latest stuff) or do you have something new out?

Top Bottom