Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here's something I just found in my inbox:

joncrane to answer your question did anyone who didn't post get the email....YES

I just registered this month and this will be my frist post. I used to read another board that got shut down cause of hackers (Damn computer geeks). I received two of the emails on Jan 3. I read many posts on this board and already figured is guy to be a scammer. I must say I do like the board tons of info

Later

GenerationX said:
joncrane to answer your question did anyone who didn't post get the email....YES

I just registered this month and this will be my frist post. I used to read another board that got shut down cause of hackers (Damn computer geeks). I received two of the emails on Jan 3. I read many posts on this board and already figured is guy to be a scammer. I must say I do like the board tons of info

Later

Welcome to the board, GenX. BTW I got the gmx.net email too.

JC

Like all of you I received the same e-mail but not at my elite addy. It came across my regular email.

As joncrane said.....delete. I know for a lot of the newbies on here that it's frustrating trying to find a good source and you sometimes want to take a gamble just on the possiblity that the guy is legit....thats what scammers count on. You desperately wanting some gear and them desperately wanting to take your money....keep your money, be smart....if you stay on the boards and establish a relationship with the people on those boards, you'll meet the people you need to meet.....
sorry for the long post

I also want to make a comment to tbro....the number of posts an individual has is not an indication of whether he is a a scammer, DEA or FED.
If you look at the responses to this thread, most of the replys are short without a lot of information other than "I got the same list". People MAY be trying to increase their posts so that they can avoid comments like yours or to have some credibility in order to get that all important source....but then again he may be a scammer, DEA, FED....who knows, right?

willie2

Top Bottom