Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here is how I do juice

Horny

never lose any gains post cycle, never have any need to take big body shocking cycles, and encounter minimum side effects:

WHENEVER "OFF" OR BRIDGING BETWEEN CYCLES, TAKE:
100mg-80mg test enanthate weekly every week forever

For this, depending on blood levels achieved 100mg weekly might be too much, in which case you would want to take 80mg. Some guys get higher blood levels of test from a given mg dosage. Also some guys are especialy sensitive to having high hematocrits (to much blood)from test and build up dangerous blood pressure over time and can get this thing where you have to much red blood cells and your blood clots to easily and you can have a stroke or heart attack. The idea with this is to maintain high normal, physiological levels of test whenever you are "off" cycling bigger stuff. The idea is not to have supraphysiological, pharmacological dosages of test in your body year round. Also after a big cycle you might want to take only 40mg-60mg for a couple of weeks to really give your body a rest.

you can keep the dosages low and stick to milder stuff on cycle this way because you never lose any gains post cycle what so ever from any cycle ever.

No need to hit clomid post cycle

0 sides this way too! My balls are big.

You can have kids eventually because 100mg test enanthate isn;t even enough test to inhibit sperm production. You need 200mg test weekly for that. So basically whenever you are bridging, you balls are churning out as much sperm as ever.

Problems:
Coming off of this would, I am guessing, be a bitch. But I don;t think that I will ever do this so I don't care.

You have to depend on a needle for the rest of your life to function. (really no big deal in my opinion, just a little stick one second out of every week)

Long term there might be unforseable consequences form altering the natural pharmokinetics and rhythm of your testosterone levels for such a long period of time. (I obviously am betting against this).

Cholesterol might get bad. I check this every 3 months or so to make sure.

Cant think of anything else

LATER ALL

The Almighty said:
Pretty hardcore dude. But as long as it is working for you then Im behind you. Glad its working out for ya.

Its actually alot less hardocore than it seems. Its far less hardcore in my opinion than doing heavy cylces, even if they are only limited to 6 weeks or so out of the year.

I'm gonna BUMP this to see if we can get some mods or vets opinions on the subject. Sounds interesting though. later.

Freak Show said:
I'm gonna BUMP this to see if we can get some mods or vets opinions on the subject. Sounds interesting though. later.

I am interested ot hear as well

Building a dependence on any drug would definitely be something I would want to avoid. If for any reason, you are unable to get the necessary testosterone, your body may never make anymore again (or at least for a long while). Which, in the meantime, your body is shriveling up like a prune in the sun. Just be sure you know the implications down the road, it may be far more damaging than you know. Do you really want to be an old man having to inject himself just to function normally?

I TEND TO SUPPORT THIS STRATEGY. AFTER ALL, WHO DOESN'T WANT TO MAINTAIN HIGH LEVELS OF TESTOSTERONE THROUGHOUT THE REST OF THEIR LIVES? I'M AT A POINT WHERE THE BENEFIT TO STAYING ON SEEMS TO OUTWEIGH THE COST OR SIDES OF DOING SO, SO LONG AS THE DOSAGE IS "BRIDGE" SIZE.

YellowD said:
Building a dependence on any drug would definitely be something I would want to avoid. If for any reason, you are unable to get the necessary testosterone, your body may never make anymore again (or at least for a long while). Which, in the meantime, your body is shriveling up like a prune in the sun. Just be sure you know the implications down the road, it may be far more damaging than you know. Do you really want to be an old man having to inject himself just to function normally?

Oh well. its too late now. I have been doing this for about 1 and a 1/2 years now. I have no worrries about not being able to get the necessary testosterone. Right now I got legal scripts. Plus, most people don;t realize this but you only need about 5 grms fo test to get you through the whole year at high natural levels.

Top Bottom