Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Herbal Product GREAT for liver recovery!

felixx

I am not one to use herbal stuff but have to admit, the liver loved it when i took milk thistle tablets for 4weeks after a cycle. Always have my bloods done at the end of a cycle and 4 weeks after. As usual, any cycle i did involving anapolan (anadrol) had my liver reasonably wacked at the end of a cycle and still hadnt come back to normal 4 weeks later. My blood results were pretty consistent each time.

One time i decided to give this milk thistle stuff a try and after 4 weeks my lfts were completely normal and this has occurred every time since! Worth trying and would love some feedback.

Milk thistle is a proven liver detoxifier, despite what some "experts" here say. On the other hand, I've seen no evidence that r-ala does anything for the liver other than the pontificating of those who sell it.

Nelson Montana said:
Milk thistle is a proven liver detoxifier, despite what some "experts" here say. On the other hand, I've seen no evidence that r-ala does anything for the liver other than the pontificating of those who sell it.
There you go again Nelson..stirring up shit!

I'll give you one thing..you definitely are persistant as well as incorrigable.

First of all, are we in agreement that R-ALA is more effective than regular ALA?....GOOD!

Pharmacokinetics of preparations of lipoic acid and their effect on ATP synthesis, processes of microsomal and cytosol oxidation in hepatocytes in liver damage in man]

[Article in Russian]

Loginov AS, Nilova TV, Bendikov EA, Petrakov AV.

The features of the pharmacokinetics of preparations of alpha-lipoic acid (lipoic acid, thioctacide) as compared with their pharmacodynamic effects were studied in 125 patients with chronic diffuse diseases of the liver of viral and alcohol etiology. After a single administration of the preparations, the authors found an elevation of the maximal blood concentrations and an increase of alpha-lipoic acid elimination half-life in patients with liver cirrhosis as compared with chronic hepatitis patients. During the replacement therapy and elimination of alpha-lipoic acid deficiency by using the preparations containing lipoic acid, there is commonly an increase ATP content, an elevation of functioning mass of hepatocytes and activation of liver detoxifying function according to the data of the tests of galactose cytosol oxidation, microsomal oxidation of antipyrine and conjugation of bilirubin.

Just in case you're contiplating on delivering a rebuttal..I'm going to post a study on R-ALA next time I hit the health science library, because there is one. Contrary to popular beliefs!

B32

Okay, havent seen that before. Of course, one study conducted in Russia by who knows who on people with liver disease showing that those deficient in ALA (didn't nknow an ala deficiency was possible) regained levels of ATP isn't exactly all that convincing.

That's the best you got?

Nelson Montana said:
Okay, havent seen that before. Of course, one study conducted in Russia by who knows who on people with liver disease showing that those deficient in ALA (didn't nknow an ala deficiency was possible) regained levels of ATP isn't exactly all that convincing.

That's the best you got?

Is your dispute with ALA or r-ALA. There are plenty of studies supporting ALA....

isnt there a study about the regenerative effects of rala on the liver cited right on the damn bottle of glucorell????

felixx said:
IOne time i decided to give this milk thistle stuff a try and after 4 weeks my lfts were completely normal and this has occurred every time since! Worth trying and would love some feedback.

I include milk thistle in my daily herbal intake year round. Avena Sativa and Milk thistle year round. Good stuff!

Did read somewhere that Milk Thistle lowers testosterone levels. I think it was Muscular Development mag. So if this is true then it may not be a good idea unless you existing liver problems. Of course, where you are on cycle, then the lower test levels are no big deal.

buckwheat1 said:
Did read somewhere that Milk Thistle lowers testosterone levels. I think it was Muscular Development mag. So if this is true then it may not be a good idea unless you existing liver problems. Of course, where you are on cycle, then the lower test levels are no big deal.

any truth to this?? Never heard that b4!???

I do not believe that !!!! just another bunch of crap stirred up about milk thistle-remember all supplements are not the same,a good bottle of milk thistle usually contains capsules and is 80% standardized extract!!!

RADAR

Top Bottom