Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Herbal PCT

wootoom

Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
hey gius just wondering if that would be good enough for a small cycle. that stuff at the protein factory is good. i used it with a var only and worked great. but what about switching to dbol? would it be effective enough?

Wootoom said:
hey gius just wondering if that would be good enough for a small cycle. that stuff at the protein factory is good. i used it with a var only and worked great. but what about switching to dbol? would it be effective enough?
at the doses you'd need for something like 6-oxo, it would be major EXPENSIVE! ANd less effective.
www.ancillaryguys.com
They can help you out bro. Why take chances?
Bionic

bro i have used post cycle in the past and liked it but i would run some nolva and maybe some clomid for your pct regardless of the dosage of your cycle.i think pct is just as important as the cycle and is not the place to be cuting corners.

I find it hard to get the standard PCT gear.

I have used low dose D-ball, deca, sus, cyp and enth. Standard dose on last course 450mg/ew up to 700mg/ew.

For PCT I used clen, taurine, saw palmetto, creatine, HMB, milk thistle. Didn't suffer a crash and held gains for 4 weeks. Then began to vlimb again natural- I took this as an indiction that my body was in recovery.

Maybe that is not the normal experience but it was mine. Again, I had little choice though, no PCT gear available.

Top Bottom