Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hep C and AAS

samspears66

Hey fellas,

My Father has Hepititis C and is also a diabetic. Recently he has started to loss alot of muscle. He asked me what I thought about AAS. I told him to first go to his Dr. and ask him but I figured I would do some research on my own. So I thought I'd pick the brains of some people who might know. What might be some options for someone like my Dad?

Thanks Guys !!!

Go to the doctor

he needs to speak to his doctor... i understand you looking out for him, which is the right thing to do but with those conditions, you should only consult with an actual doctor bro

Hey fellas,

My Father has Hepititis C and is also a diabetic. Recently he has started to loss alot of muscle. He asked me what I thought about AAS. I told him to first go to his Dr. and ask him but I figured I would do some research on my own. So I thought I'd pick the brains of some people who might know. What might be some options for someone like my Dad?

Thanks Guys !!!

Is he overweight? What type does he have?

With all his medical conditions he needs to consult a licensed physician and work with the physician closely

Top Bottom