Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hemorrhoids AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

cyrex

They are bothering me soooo much grrr.
I've had hemorrhoids off and on for years and years. I've gone to the doctor a few times and they keep just perscribing a preperation H type clone or hydracortisone cream.

I'm thinking about trying to find a proctologist to get a second opinion and maybe have a colonoscopy to rule out anything more serious... Anyone had this done? What's it like?

Also has anyone had any of the treatments mentioned here:

http://www.merck.com/mmhe/sec09/ch130/ch130b.html#sec09-ch130-ch130b-757

oh dang... good luck with that big guy!

I know the tell you to fast for a day or so, and also no liquids (at least for the brochure I read while bored in an office).

On a similar note... when one increases their Testosterone, I've heard of prostates becoming enlarged... or maybe too early for that possiblity?

Good luck with your search - I assume you're already getting your recommended 30+g of fibre a day & loads of water to make the 'movements' as easy on the body as possible!

Kind of new here- but im taking fina for the last week. Is there a link to fina and hemoroids. Maybe Im just grunting more and bearing down on the squats. Bleeding like crazy when I take a dump... went to a doc...could not tell him Im on the stuff...gave me supositories...not bleeding as much.

But my sense of taste and smell have been fucked up too since starting the fina.....I look good but food tastes likes ---nothing...no nothing just texture..no salt,,,no sweet....nothing...I can smell either....like even gas oline has no smell......fucking weird...I used to be able to tell what resturant someone had eaten at by smell...to now this...

cobyguy said:
Kind of new here- but im taking fina for the last week. Is there a link to fina and hemoroids. Maybe Im just grunting more and bearing down on the squats. Bleeding like crazy when I take a dump... went to a doc...could not tell him Im on the stuff...gave me supositories...not bleeding as much.

But my sense of taste and smell have been fucked up too since starting the fina.....I look good but food tastes likes ---nothing...no nothing just texture..no salt,,,no sweet....nothing...I can smell either....like even gas oline has no smell......fucking weird...I used to be able to tell what resturant someone had eaten at by smell...to now this...

that sounds crazy id lookin into that..

and about the hemeroids..id drink lots of water..all day long..and fiber..but dont rule out squating 2 much wait to make em worse...

Thanks all- fo d' info- I'm still hoping someone has shared a similar experience....please respondez vous sil vous plez.......I do drink lots of water, taking plenty of natural fiber in whole vegies...but I also add metamucel to my regular protein shakes....I'm crappin like crazy....maybe too much....the supositories have been a big help....but I'm also tapering down on the fina..... what a pain in the ass...PUN intended....yes the extra squats are out of the ordinary for me...I have come to love squats now...hated them earlier in life......the shit we do to ourselves.....pun also intended LOL

cyrex said:
don't read on the toilet is what my doc told me . . .

Thanks Bro- I've heard of that one too- and yes I do- too much...I'm kind of a reading junky so any chance I get.....thanks again. A gay friend had another suggestion....use your imagination....I won't repeat it..... but I'm about ready to try it..if will help.....:rolleyes:

Top Bottom