Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

helping with beginner cycle

peterquellay

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys, hope you all are having a good day. To keep this to the point here it is. I've been doing research on beginner steroid cycles and of course the two to choose from are test enanthate and test cypionate (blah blah blah). i have read different dosages. I've read and heard 200mg-500mg a week is more than fine for 12 weeks and is not recommended to stack test with anything else on your first cycle. I've also heard 400mg-1200mg. So my question to you wise vets is how many mg should I take and if I should stack it with Dianabol or winstrol or anything like that? And what dosage would you recommend for me? I am 23 years old been lifting 4-5 days a week since high school at 6'1 180ibs 8-10ish BFP. My goal is to gain size and increase strength.don't care about cutting. I am more curious what my body would look like and just want to go about it in the safest and smartest way I can with your help. Thank you guys for your time.[/FONT]

I really appreciate how you posed this question, and it seems like you are planning to do everything as correctly and safely as possible. Unfortunately, this is where I implore you to hold off on steroids just a little bit longer. Until about age 27, your endocrine system is still developing, and using steroids before then can cause irreversible damage that leads to insufficient natural testosterone production starting around your 30s. Sarms cycles would be much better suited to you now, and in a few years full on anabolic steroids should be fine. As you have seen others say, first cycles should be testosterone only to gauge how your body responds as this can vary wildly from person to person. Generally 300 to 400mg per week (regardless of ester) is a good starting point.

Last edited:
Hey guys, hope you all are having a good day. To keep this to the point here it is. I've been doing research on beginner steroid cycles and of course the two to choose from are test enanthate and test cypionate (blah blah blah). i have read different dosages. I've read and heard 200mg-500mg a week is more than fine for 12 weeks and is not recommended to stack test with anything else on your first cycle. I've also heard 400mg-1200mg. So my question to you wise vets is how many mg should I take and if I should stack it with Dianabol or winstrol or anything like that? And what dosage would you recommend for me? I am 23 years old been lifting 4-5 days a week since high school at 6'1 180ibs 8-10ish BFP. My goal is to gain size and increase strength.don't care about cutting. I am more curious what my body would look like and just want to go about it in the safest and smartest way I can with your help. Thank you guys for your time.

Wait another couple of years.

Top Bottom